What percentage of your sales are the following

with your sauces. If you could just give an approximate guess that would be great.

1- super hot- ghost and above
2- hot- being a habanero level heat
3- medium
4- mild

Thanks !

I thought that order was from you.  Gracias!  Did you get it yet?  can't remember when it shipped.  Let me know what she thinks of the Spicy Worcestershire.  Hubby is also a Wrchstr fan.  It took him a while to get past the "It's Not L&P" thing, but now he uses it on everything!  Last time I made a batch I saved 1/2 gallon for us.  :lol:

I've made a Cajun slaw with regular slaw recipe and throw in some Cajun Spice Mix.  Used it in the Cajun TD's ftw!  That one was Epic!  CJ's made an Alabama White BBQ Sauce that's to die for!  Great for dipping veggies and also as a slaw dressing.  I think it's a pretty well published recipe.  Mayo, vinegar, creole mustard, salt, sugar, garlic, horseradish...YUM!

OK to bring this back on topic... I'd rate the BBQ sauce as a 1/10 for chileheads and a 2/10 for everyone else.

(How'd I do getting it back on topic???  :rofl: )

grantmichaels said:
Oh, and thanks for the unexpected Jonah Puree, too -  I'm sure to hurt myself w/ it any day now ...
  My Pleasure!  :halo:

:lol:

salsalady said:
I thought that order was from you.  Gracias!  Did you get it yet?  can't remember when it shipped.  Let me know what she thinks of the Spicy Worcestershire.  Hubby is also a Wrchstr fan.  It took him a while to get past the "It's Not L&P" thing, but now he uses it on everything!  Last time I made a batch I saved 1/2 gallon for us.  :lol:

I've made a Cajun slaw with regular slaw recipe and throw in some Cajun Spice Mix.  Used it in the Cajun TD's ftw!  That one was Epic!  CJ's made an Alabama White BBQ Sauce that's to die for!  Great for dipping veggies and also as a slaw dressing.  I think it's a pretty well published recipe.  Mayo, vinegar, creole mustard, salt, sugar, garlic, horseradish...YUM!

OK to bring this back on topic... I'd rate the BBQ sauce as a 1/10 for chileheads and a 2/10 for everyone else.

(How'd I do getting it back on topic???  :rofl: )

Wait. Stop. Hell with getting back on topic. Texas Creek has a Worcestershire Sauce??????????? I didn't know that. And wheat free too which would be perfect for the GF wife. :party:

Jeff H said:

Wait. Stop. Hell with getting back on topic. Texas Creek has a Worcestershire Sauce??????????? I didn't know that. And wheat free too which would be perfect for the GF wife. :party:
Sssshhhhh!  It's quite a process to make, and I have trouble keeping up on it, but yes, we have a spicy Worcestershire. :)

Back