• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds What seeds are you starting first this year, and when?

ABurningMouth said:
Yes I agree. It's nice to see more girls here.;)

915river,
Wow you got some really exotic varieties.

pepperfever said:
Welcome back Daisy, nice to see your name up there again.

Thanks Guys, nice to be back! Hope everyone had a great harvest this year...here are some of the peppers I'm growing next year :hell::

Wintering over plants for next year:

From Trinidad:

Scorpion, 7-Pot, Bean Shape Pod, Tobago Seasoning, Red Bell Hot, Lanterns, Scotch Bonnets

From South Africa:

Zimbabwe Birdseye, Guntur Hope

From USA:

Wild Tepin, Biker Billy Jalapeño, Aji Lemon, Hugarian Death

Thailand:

Unknown Thai Chilli----probably realaed to Thai Dragon,

(From seeds that I will be starting in late Feb2009):

From Canada:

Trinidad "Ball of Fire"

Early California Wonder

African Naga

From Portugal:

Chilacate, Aji Pajarito, Cheyeuue, Biguirho, Piri Piri, D’Espellete, Bolivian Rainbow, de Cereza, Pimenta Cabaca

From India:

Kashmiri Chilli

Planted most of my wilds yesterday and the few others next week,Also doing some early planting on a few annuums and c.chinese to see growth habits through the winter months..Both under and not under lights :)

I want to start some now!!Its been 3 weeks after pulling all my plants and pulling all the pods but now it seems like something
is missing!!:):lol: I will start mine a little later than I di last season,mistimed the weather here,I am thinking about
late march early april!

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
I want to start some now!!Its been 3 weeks after pulling all my plants and pulling all the pods but now it seems like something
is missing!!:):lol: I will start mine a little later than I di last season,mistimed the weather here,I am thinking about
late march early april!

Bit late brother march/april i would definetly start earlier,The c.chinese variety's need to be earlier,a The annuums later if you wish :)

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
I cant even remember when I started em this season,getting the new puppy and all:lol: lost all track of time when that happened :)

Now that i can understand my friend :)

Yes! Nice to see you daisy, I think I get your sig, but at face value it makes no sense. Is the word muscle supposed to be in there somewhere?:D

January worked great for me, I just ran out of space. That being said, earlier would probably be better if space is not a problem.

cheezydemon said:
Yes! Nice to see you daisy, I think I get your sig, but at face value it makes no sense. Is the word muscle supposed to be in there somewhere?;)
Hey Cheezy, good to see you too,...(yes, I'm adding "muscle" to my sig.:D)

Back