• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What THP member(s) would you like to meet in person?

It was me. I confess. I looked into renting out a convention type space with full cooking capabilities. At the time, (if memory serves) if 100 people committed it would have cost about $300 each, just for the space, not including airfare, hotel, food, etc. I dropped it. I think it could be done cheaper somewhere but I gave up. Besides, I don't think anyone would actually commit.

Scovie!  Quit Like-Bombing me! 
:rofl:

I get 15 Like notifications and think "Wow! That's Cool.  Everyone really Likes what I posted......

And it's all SCOVIE!   :lol:

It's OK, amigo.....I'll return the favor....

edit- oops!  Looks like I hit the Epic Like threshold.

Scoville DeVille said:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

This thread is making me wonder about 'Depends'. "The adult Diaper".

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
as in....you need some? 

Well, we should get back on topic-

;)  That can be arranged.  :lol:

I feel like one of those spam emails...  Hey Big Guy, wanna meet a Hot Chick in Twisp, WA???   nudge nudge wink wink   

:lol:

Oh fer crying out loud Boss. Thanks for piercing my reality with the EXTREME Twispted Reality.

BACK ON TOPIC.Dash2, i'd like to meet dash2. damit, :high:  I dont even know if im in the right thread. I'm sure theres about ten ofvers i'm fergittin. sorry if en I fergetted you  :beer:

Thanks Boss!  I've been wondering why all the dogs on the jobsite keep chewing on my hammer!   TOTALLY forgot about that!  :lol:

This thread got me thinking,,would love to take a THP road trip  :cool:

I'd start near Alberta,,I'd dig sharing some veggies with DVG,,roll down the West coast and have some desert with Spongey
Then kick it across to PA and swing some clubs with Prodigal,,Have a few shots in Chicago with my buddy Buddy.
Some homegrown honey in IN with Fiogga,,IA to slam a few with Barleypop  :cheers:
Off to Colorado,,just because  :)

To Kentucky for some homemade craft beer with Hops

and finally to the Sunshine state to take out some trash and catch a Gators game with my brother from another Romy

:cool:
Kevin

hogleg said:
BACK ON TOPIC.Dash2, i'd like to meet dash2. damit, :high:  I dont even know if im in the right thread. I'm sure theres about ten ofvers i'm fergittin. sorry if en I fergetted you  :beer:

Thanks, man! :cheers:  Wait. You mean you'd want to meet me and my cat, Dammit? I gotta post more pics of her in the pet thread. And she's not even as cute as our other cat, Sarin. Yeah, Sarin - like the poison gas. (She had a bit of a poison gas problem when we started her on a new cat food when she was a kitten…) 
     Getting together sure would make Sunday Morning Reggae Parties easier. It's really hard to keep two gallons of Mulberry pie filling from splattering all over the kitchen whilst constantly running back to the 'puter to select another song. Also,  :high: .
     Anyhoo. I'm convinced that THP has a higher proportion of skilled, creative and passionate chefs than anywhere else on the interwebz. I lurked here for gardening help years ago, but it was the mouthwatering pics from Cooking With Fire that made me want to join. Who wouldn't want to go blow waaaaaaay too much cash at the local butcher shop and liquor store and come home with Joyner, Scovie, Essegi, TB, JayT, Frydad etc… and proceed to destroy a kitchen?!
     In my first post on THP, I said something like "It's good to be home - among folks who embrace the joy of getting shithammered and cooking gourmet food". At most parties I've been to, eventually the kitchen becomes the spot for all the cool kids to hang out. (Maybe 'cuz it's closes to the beer…) Either way, THP is the "kitchen" of the internet! Y'all are my peeps!

Back