• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What THP member(s) would you like to meet in person?

^^^ +10.  We are the drunken kitchen of the interwebz.  I would love to meet lots of people on here.  Too many to mention as I would inevitable forget someone.  

THP I don't talk funny at all.  You have met many people from PA and I am sure you know how we talk.  Scovie has not met many so we sound funny to him.  I think it is a weird Twisp thing.  And Scovie, I do not have that thick backwoods Pittsburgh accent.   I know because 30 years ago, I DID have that accent.  Now it is some sort of weird hybrid between that and PA Dutch and Philly.  If you really want to hear my voice, look up that youtube video I did of Salsa Lady's Pure Evil 9.6 mil.

Anyway, I'd be happy to eat some peppers and throw back some drinks with any of you people!  I have been fortunate to meet hundreds of "pepper people" at different events, including many from THP.  I look forward to all of you I will meet in the future.  Even you Sicman.

Dammit you're right, you don't talk funny. I liked it when I thought you talked funny. Oh well either way I still wanna meet ya and have a pint or two of good brew.

Epic thread, Husker. The things people have said so far are prime examples of why I'd want to meet almost everyone on here. Since getting everyone together in person seems impractical, I'd suggest we do the next best thing.

What if we settled on a few nights a week that were "official" nights to drop by the chatroom? Nova and I are among the regulars, and he usually has me laughing so hard I could crap myself. Throw Scovie, Hogleg, and the gang into the mix, and I can only imagine.

Sicman, I'm up in the West Palm area at least once a week. Say the word, and I'll bring some goodies with me. I may have a few plants that would interest you, too.

hogleg said:
And oh yea, I would love to meet Dale Baker* face to face. Also not a member

Heard, and seconded. Here is an artist's rendering of what such a meeting might look like:

:liar:       :censored: 
        ^             ^
     Dale        Me

As much as I'd love to meet nearly any of you, I do have to admit that the idea of roving through remote South American locales looking for new wilds with Nigel holds a certain special appeal.

Wicked Mike said:
As much as I'd love to meet nearly any of you, I do have to admit that the idea of roving through remote South American locales looking for new wilds with Nigel holds a certain special appeal.

DAMN STRAIGHT

HE BETTER BE TAKING A CAMERA CREW

I stop yeling now.

JayT said:
I want to meet Nova and shove my finger in his bong.
JayT....you know this is just begging for a FIFY............

I must admit that the first time I saw this thread title I saw this:

What THP member(s) would you like to meet in prison?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Okay. My answer is still JayT. I'd visit him. The goat incident was BS.

hot_dog_girl.gif

Back