• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Whats the hottest thing you have ever eaten?

Whats the hottest thing you have ever eaten? and would you try something hotter?

Hottest thing I've tried so far is a fresh Trinidad Scorpion ButchT on my youtube. Would I try anything hotter? Yes, I would like to try a Brain strain some day soon. I am not willing to try anything hotter though! lol

Oleoresin extracted from Blairs Mega Death. Do not know how hot it was in shu but it was scorchin!
That was beaten by Scorpion oleoresin that Neil made, i was going to try the pure cap he had too but didn't want to burn a hole through my tongue. :D

This one time I had a popper made with these HOT pickled Jalapenos....hahahahahaha...
Had to do it, I thought that was funny!

I did however make the mistake of scooping some 7 pod douglah powder out of the baggie with a spoon, and down the hatch it went...
My 6 year old daughter said "Daddy, you sure are red right now"

Relative newbie to the game, but the hottest thing I've ever eaten has been a plain old hab, diced into a bowl of chili. I enjoy hab by itself, but tend to take very small bites.

I would have to say the infinities thus far and will be growing Neil’s Butch Ts next year so I’m sure it’s going to be interesting to compare the two.

Extract: The Source 7.1Mil

Pods: Whole Scorpion

Food: Superhot Poppers. I made a bunch of bacon wrapped poppers w/ various ghosts, scorpions, and 7's. Close second was Defcon Deathmatch. All of these were ill-advised and required much painful ime in the loo.

5 miilion SHU oleoresin was insane. I will never try extracts straight again. Flavor is terrible and the heat is unbearable
Trinidad scorpion-BT had me crying in the fetal position. It too has a nasty burn/flavor in my opinionbut still probably hotter than any other pod I've tried

Probably a Douglah out of my backyard. I only ate half, the heat was a "creeper" it just kept building. I finally gave up on it an had an IPA. It changed the taste of the brew and that's hard to do with an IPA...

Greg

Bhuts are the hottest I've had so far. With any luck I'll remedy that during the summer/fall if/when my pepper plants begin to fruit. Growing the hottest of the hot! :mouthonfire:

Very nice Greg and compmodder! Hey comp are you gonna brow ButchT or brain strain?

Yes sir, gonna grow both. I am however, not growing Douglahs. Plenty of people say those are up there as well with the Butch T. So perhaps the following year I'll grow some of them.

made a powder out of 7pod brown and butch t for the wings at sicilianos. in hindsight i think taking a spoonfull was very very stupid! it floored me quickly. i won't do that again! but i will try to get others to!!!

The hottest thing that I've ever consumed was Mad Dog 357 which is a 5M extract. The pain was positively excruciating. I'd need some serious incentive to go hotter.

Edit: I can't precisely specify the quantity consumed. The extract is extremely thick. I dipped a chopstick somewhere between 1" to 1.5" into the bottle, sucked off the extract and proceeded to swirl it around in my mouth for 10sec+ before swallowing.

Back