What's the One Elusive Variety You "Need?"

Great topic.

My Wish list would be red MoA 

I am fairly set in what I like and what I grow now.  It is very hard to not plant everything under the sun for me.  I scaled back last year and will be scaling back a lot more this upcoming season.  Tons of peppers in freezer and in powder form.  

I might have some seeds people need though.

HillBilly Jeff said:
Great topic.

My Wish list would be red MoA 
I know I have some & you're welcome to them. I'm out of town until Friday so I'm not sure how many I have. I'll let you know.

I keep looking at Chili Riot & Mojo & considering pulling the trigger on Black Panther, Orange Black Panther & Orange Gum Tiger MAMP. Of those, Orange Black Panther is most appealing but the postage & customs worries have kept me from ordering.

coachspencerxc said:
I know I have some & you're welcome to them. I'm out of town until Friday so I'm not sure how many I have. I'll let you know.

I keep looking at Chili Riot & Mojo & considering pulling the trigger on Black Panther, Orange Black Panther & Orange Gum Tiger MAMP. Of those, Orange Black Panther is most appealing but the postage & customs worries have kept me from ordering.
i had to get the orange gum tiger MAMP too

received my seeds in a couple weeks  with bonus (thanks Enrico)

:cheers:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper 

As soon as I thought I had everything I would ever need, I go ahead and start reading thru Justin's glog...and now things start to get out of control. I either didn't know these existed or never really paid attention to them.

Bonda Mahala (still don't know what this is but seems I want it lol)
Habanero Hot Lemon
Habanero West Indian Yellow
Kathumby Yellow
Scotch Bonnet Foodarama Yellow
Scotch Bonnet MA Peach

Genetikx said:
As soon as I thought I had everything I would ever need, I go ahead and start reading thru Justin's glog...and now things start to get out of control. I either didn't know these existed or never really paid attention to them.

Bonda Mahala (still don't know what this is but seems I want it lol)
Habanero Hot Lemon
Habanero West Indian Yellow
Kathumby Yellow
Scotch Bonnet Foodarama Yellow
Scotch Bonnet MA Peach
Pm me. I have the Hot Lemon and both Bonnets.

Back