What's ur favorite bottle of hot sauce!?

So i'm in the market to buy a few bottles of hot sauce and wondering what are some people's favorite hot sauces......and I do mean HOT sauce!! I'm looking for the hottest with the best taste also, not just super hot without and great taste!

This right now has been one of my favorite HOT sauces.

Cauterizer__78371.1390599984.1280.1280.jpg

LDHS Brown has been my recent got to for hot sauce

Scorched said:
Cappy's of course is one but I think you've had that. Primo's Swampadelic is pretty damn great. Rick (bhut camp) makes some really great sauces, some hot and some not so hot but all the ones I've tried have had amazing flavor. Pex has some good ones like Atom Splitter and Red Rage.

I LOVE rick's sauces they are soooo good!.......I've had a few pex sauces and they were nice and hot but flavor wasn't all there for me. Heard alot about this Swampadelic im gonna have to try it!

Oh there is quite the pool of sauce makers here. You are looking for niche market stuff. Most will stick with what sells the most so heat will be lower. Check out reviews. They should guide you well. While I like the taste of the yellow 7pot some prefer the scorpion and that is the same with sauces.

I really like Primo's and it has a real nice heat to it

There's a bunch of THP member sauces I still need to try. So many sauces out there lol. Keep hearing about how amazing Dru's are and I still haven't tried Luckydog, Justaguy, Redhawk, Salsalady. But in time they will all be tried

Scorched said:
I really like Primo's and it has a real nice heat to it

There's a bunch of THP member sauces I still need to try. So many sauces out there lol. Keep hearing about how amazing Dru's are and I still haven't tried Luckydog, Justaguy, Redhawk, Salsalady. But in time they will all be tried

what is primo's?

Back