food What's wrong with us?

careful your butt dosnt fall off, i ate Infinity from garden for the first time last night taste great but oh my
need i say anymore?? :flamethrower: :fire:
i still love um anyway!! :crazy:
thanks your friend Joe

I wonder what some cheerios with a fresh super hot sliced up in place of the banana would taste like......
Or better yet candied super hots and the banana.

Ooh what are you having this weekend?

Theres a NorthWest ChileFest this weekend. Theres gonna be a lot of :crazy: MFers eating a lot of peppers and sauces. The entire campsite is going to be like a :fireball: exploding in one area. :fire: Hopefully they got a lot of Honey Buckets.
Aaron

and I mean COATED a couple fried eggs with Black Pepper because that's all there was!( I said, that's all there was... GEEME!)

-coated it in toxic waste-
LOL - FIFY

Ahhh, geeme,...... the Young One is not yet learned in all the ways of THP! In time, my young chilehead friend will understand the ways of the forum. Until then, it falls upon our shoulders to teach the new the secrets of the internet.

Lucky you. The Fatalii alone makes me go more frequently. And it appears this weekend I will be getting a taste of whats truly hot :twisted: I just hope I don't end up my rear before the day is over :pray: Ohwell, glutten for punishment I guess or just :crazy: Aaron

[You'll have a couple fresh fataliis to taste, I'll be interesting to compare from different growers.]

Ooh what are you having this weekend?

I wonder what some cheerios with a fresh super hot sliced up in place of the banana would taste like......Or better yet candied super hots and the banana.

{note to self- bring the candied habs~~~~}

Back