Whats your fav drinking game???

Web is probably my favorite. You need a pretty big group (at least 5+) and a table you dont mind bouncing quarters on...

Set up a bunch of cups in the middle of a table, pour about 1 shot worth of beer in each. Have everybody sit around the table.

Get 2-4 coffee cups and some quarters (The more cups, the faster paced, and the faster everybody gets drunk... Start low to learn the game)

Set the coffee cups in front of players, but no two players in a row should start with cups.

Announce start: each player with a coffee cup attempts to bounce a quarter into the cup in front of them. If they make the cup on the 1st shot, they may choose which direction to pass the cup. If they miss, they must keep shooting until they make the cup, and upon making it MUST pass to the right.

Drinking: Every time one of the coffee cups catches up to another one, the person who got caught gets "webbed", meaning the 2nd coffee cup goes past them to the next player. The webbed player must then drink one of the beers from the middle before continuing to make their quarter. This gives the other coffee cups time to catch up to the webbed player again and really stick it to them. Plus if you are good, and the person to your left gets webbed, you can make your first shot and pass to your left to web them again.

If a player decides they want to quit the game they may, but only if they: 1) drink a full beer [drink out], or 2) throw up [puke out].

Be careful, this game leads to people getting drunk FAST.

TWISTER!!!!!!!

I drink to get limber enough to play.
I play till I get hurt.
Then I drink to soothe my pain.

Good Fun!!!! hahahaha (I jest...sort of...)

My favorite one was what we called "Suits" You call out a suit - deal cards to as many people that will play and they must drink for the number of seconds that are on the card in that suit - 9 of Hearts drink 9 seconds etc...
Its been a long time since I've played any used to like quarters as well

Three man. It's a dice game. You need a pair of dice and beer (or anything else you may wish)
When you roll a:
7- person on the left drinks
9- person to the right drinks
10- social, everyone drinks
Doubles- pick anyone to roll the dice and they drink what they roll
- if they roll doubles on you, it comes back to you and you drink double what you roll
-the multiplier goes up by one each time doubles are rolled in the sequence until made to drink
3- you become the three man. Now anytime a 3 shows up on a die, you drink. You stay three man until someone else rolls a 3 or you roll a 3 again and pick a new three man

Each person keeps rolling the dice until they make no one drink. Then pass them onto the next person and repeat.

i just played a couple days ago get drunk and try not to drown in frydad4 pool. this is my new favorite drinking game.

Give One, Take One

42.gif

1-2 decks of cards
4+ players

43.gif

Before playing, the deck is shuffled and cut.

The host is the original dealer. Dealer changes each time the last card is flipped on the deck.

1. Each player is dealt 3 cards, face up.

Give:
a) The first card remaining on the deck is turned face up. Any player that has the matching card (same value, eg. 4 Hearts, 4 Spades; King Spades, King Clubs) instructs any player of their choice to take a drink. They must comply. If the player with the matching card has two of the same card, the player may instruct two different individuals to take a drink, or may "give" both drinks to one individual.

b) The next card is turned over "give 2". Any player having that matching card instructs another player to take 2 drinks. Next card, "give 3". After "give 3", you automatically move onto "take", "take 1" to "take 3".

Take:
a) Same as give, however if you have a matching card, you take a drink. Of course, if you have 2 matching cards, double whatever number you are on.

b) Continue "take 2, take 3", and start all over with "give 1".

2. When the deck is completely flipped, pass the deck to the next dealer.

When you can no longer read the cards, stop playing!

Note: No pointing with fingers at other players is allowed , even if you dont know (or are too drunk to remember) the persons name who you are trying to "give" drinks to. other body parts can be used to point. If a player is caught pointing with fingers they are required to take a "Drink" as a penalty.

Warning: This game may result in people ganging up on one or more individual with "Gives" and get them pretty dam smashed.

My favorite drinking game is Why Am I Under Arrest?

Best played at home.

While the in-laws visit.

See y'all later this week on COPS.

My least favorite game is Try To Remember What Happened The Night Before. I hate that game. I think it's officially called Black Out. :lol:
Haha black out. I remember those days! I jumped on my parents bed and said Im drunk! Everything after that was forgotten!

My favorite drinking game is Why Am I Under Arrest?

Best played at home.

While the in-laws visit.

See y'all later this week on COPS.

Drunk people on TV are hilarious! They seem to like face planting into the wall or floor!!!

Back