• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Whats your favorit music to listen to while out in the yard planting/ect

I love mellow music that you can just sit back and go into a trance to..  I think this is one of the best albums iv ever herd and the name well...

184400_10151660920734819_744466018_n.jpg

i listen to what ever will come in clear.  that changes hour by hour sometimes. i dont get the best reciption out back  at the nursery.

I've been hooked on audiobooks & podcasts ever since I started having an hour-long commute. Nothing makes time fly like being lost in a good story.

Ya i use my phone and put some earbuds on and listen to internet radio..  Cannot stand any local radio stations.. Its not radio its more commercial mix's with a song every now and again between them..

Anyways no one else loads up there zune/ipod/mp3players and just goes out and wastes the day away listen to music...   Oh has anyone ever just put a radio next to there pepper plants and just let the music play?  I think i asked this in another thread but dont remember if i did and what one lmao.

Earlier this season my plants experienced a great deal of dubstep....

Oh... and when I sow seeds I love to put on some Bach

For now... while I work on myworm farm close to the house, I am pumping up the jam with some live Bluetech on our Fluance towers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR-xrs-zvt0

Back