beer whats your favorite everyday american non craft brew

The Hot Pepper said:
Isn't "imports" a generic old term from when other countries made better beer than us? And "domestics" were the cheap American beers? I don't see those terms used anymore. Well except... I went to a bar once that had a special on "domestics" and i ordered Coney Island. She said domestics only. I said how domestic can you get it's from up the street! :lol: But their "domestics" were the cheap American beers and their "imports" were the craft ales... like I said the terms are outdated. We make the best beer. And cheap beer can be imported.
i suppose you will have to forgive me the OLD SCHOOL TERMINOLOGY it takes me longer to get used to some things, but i do feel we make some better beers than other countries do we always have and now more than ever,you have to admit we make some real crap too, yeah i agree its outdated, getting it out of my vocabulary is gonna take some time ;)

thanks your friend Joe

If I'm going to drink stinky cheap beer I want to get my buzz on and get it over with.  Steel Reserve 211.  Now remember you said you wouldn't chastise me.  :D  

Wustenfuchs said:
If I'm going to drink stinky cheap beer I want to get my buzz on and get it over with.  Steel Reserve 211.  Now remember you said you wouldn't chastise me.  :D  
never had it ben told its bad though

labatt ice is my fav no looking down on ya i did ask

thanks your friend Joe

Jelder1276 said:
Top craft beer out! Bells two hearted ale! Any other home brewers out there? Ag or extract?
whats your favorite American beer but not considered a craft brew?
BUD
Coors
Miller
Pabst ect

love craft beers too

thanks your friend Joe

whats your favorite American beer but not considered a craft brew?
BUD
Coors
Miller
Pabst ect

love craft beers too

thanks your friend Joe

I brew my own beer so I never have to drink it. Only time I ever do is at my inlaws. And that's 1 high life. Can't drink macro. Just taste horrible to me anymore.

Back