beer whats your favorite everyday american non craft brew

I like to be liking Busch for cheapness. $18 for a 30 pack.

When I'm feelin' all aristocrat n' sheeit its Alaskan Amber all night long.

almost forgot to mention and with good reason

i tried JAGUAR high gravity lager this slop boast 8 percent alcohol but tasted like vomit in a can!!
guess i need not say i wont buy this again!! LOL

There aren't any non-craft brews that I can handle anymore. Why drink a bunch of junk beer that'll only make you feel bad when you can have two or three good brews, feeling great during and after consumption? As I get older, it is all about efficiency. I can get several buzzes out of a $60 case and feel great the next day....can't say the same about domestic session beers.

There aren't any non-craft brews that I can handle anymore. Why drink a bunch of junk beer that'll only make you feel bad when you can have two or three good brews, feeling great during and after consumption? As I get older, it is all about efficiency. I can get several buzzes out of a $60 case and feel great the next day....can't say the same about domestic session beers.
i agree with you absolutely
i was more curious about jaguar than anything, and it was just a buck,also i suppose the manly looking label grabbed me some
i truly wasn't expecting much from it and and rightly so

i feel just as you do and given i dont like getting drunk or for that matter drink all the time its good advice
thanks your friend Joe

Shiner is decent. They make a peach (no it isn't nasty) holiday beer in the winter that is quite refreshing.

Hold it, you mean they still make non-Craft Beer? :rofl:

Before Uncle Sam issued me orders to Germany back in '89 I used to love Coors. Then after 3 years in the "Land of Beer" everything I used to enjoy back here in the states tasted like water. Now, if I have to grab a non-craft I'll go for a Busch or a Coors or what ever is coldest but, if there's a Sam Adams in there, ;) , it's mine.

isn't that a craft brew?
no problem chomper if that's what you drink everyday, but i imagine this would be a little expensive? LOL ;)

Yes it is a craft brew and a very high quality IPA at that. I think someone was pulling your leg Joe. ;)

My everyday beer is a craft beer. I never buy the low quality beers that Anheuser-Bush or any of the other weak, yellow water beer companies make out there.

had a little Yuengling Bock it was good
however
i had a STONE IMPERIAL RUSSIAN STOUT last night and oh my oh my i liked that!!

if no one has had this one try it Stone just released it again i think

the one i had was a year old and it was wonderful!! only complaint its a little potent on the ABV coming in at 10.2 percent ABV
that stuff gets better with age because its bottle conditioned
had a DOGFISH HEAD PAOLO SANTO MARRON which was 12 percent ABV last week it burned al the way down a bit too boozy for my liking, it was great,but i love the Russian Stout much better
also had a ROUGE DEAD GUY ALE and it was ok not a fav
thanks your friend Joe

Yes it is a craft brew and a very high quality IPA at that. I think someone was pulling your leg Joe. ;)

My everyday beer is a craft beer. I never buy the low quality beers that Anheuser-Bush or any of the other weak, yellow water beer companies make out there.
yeah i suppose they where pulling my leg a little, i still dont really care for IPA, it might help if the stuff didn't make me sick to my belly,at the risk of repeating myself if you likes Stones stuff well then try STONES IMPERIAL RUSSIAN STOUTS :party: good stuff!! :woohoo:

thanks your friend Joe

had a little Yuengling Bock it was good
however
i had a STONE IMPERIAL RUSSIAN STOUT last night and oh my oh my i liked that!!

if no one has had this one try it Stone just released it again i think

the one i had was a year old and it was wonderful!! only complaint its a little potent on the ABV coming in at 10.2 percent ABV
that stuff gets better with age because its bottle conditioned
had a DOGFISH HEAD PAOLO SANTO MARRON which was 12 percent ABV last week it burned al the way down a bit too boozy for my liking, it was great,but i love the Russian Stout much better
also had a ROUGE DEAD GUY ALE and it was ok not a fav
thanks your friend Joe

yeah i suppose they where pulling my leg a little, i still dont really care for IPA, it might help if the stuff didn't make me sick to my belly,at the risk of repeating myself if you likes Stones stuff well then try STONES IMPERIAL RUSSIAN STOUTS :party: good stuff!! :woohoo:

thanks your friend Joe

I have Joe. Not a big fan of it.

its been some time since i have added anything to this thread but i found one that's quite good

dont let the name fool you its brewed here

BECKS SAPPHIRE

let me sum this one up like this

its one of those brews that you could drink all night (if that's what you like to do)
i actually stumbled on this on one cause the place close to me was out of everything and i was in the moos for something Belgian style, but i lowered my standard because i knew i wasn't going to find a true Belgian of any kind so because i knew they had BLUE MOON i was after that, well they where out so i weeded through all the garbage

yes its a lager and not one of he upscale craft brews but it has an undertone of quality that i have not yet found in the ADJUNCT CRAP that's out there just to get drunk on, it does not have the usual run of the mil American mass produced taste and yet very smooth and similar to some GERMAN LAGERS

overall its good but lower down on the my list of favorites
its just OK but better than alot of whats out there now

thanks your friend joe

well i can tell you one that snot my favorite

COORS EXTRA GOLD BLAH!!!
as the horse from Wren and Stimpy always said
"NO SIR I DONT LIKE IT,I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL"

I thought i would revisit this one seeing i like some i hated years back

this was not one of them

thanks your Friend Joe

Pabst blue ribbon is good for cheap beer, red necks, white trucks, and blue ribbon beer!  I also drink keystone light, miller high life[I hate lite] yeungling, or even.....wait for it ..................Schaefer!  I tried the shiner bock on vacation recently and didn't care for it to much.

4dblnkldude said:
Pabst blue ribbon is good for cheap beer, red necks, white trucks, and blue ribbon beer!  I also drink keystone light, miller high life[I hate lite] yeungling, or even.....wait for it ..................Schaefer!  I tried the shiner bock on vacation recently and didn't care for it to much.
PBR isn't too bad in a pinch and i do like Miller HL, Yeungling gives me a Headache and I dont see Schaefer around here?/ strange too it used to be made up the road from me??
never had anything from Shiner

but for the most part i dont drink too much and like better beer such as imports and some crafts but i resort to the above if im short on cash and long on wanting a brew or two
cant say for sure if you can call me a beer snob or not but i would say im close LOL ;)

thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
but for the most part i dont drink too much and like better beer such as imports and some crafts but i resort to the above if im short on cash and long on wanting a brew or two
cant say for sure if you can call me a beer snob or not but i would say im close LOL ;)

Isn't "imports" a generic old term from when other countries made better beer than us? And "domestics" were the cheap American beers? I don't see those terms used anymore. Well except... I went to a bar once that had a special on "domestics" and I ordered Coney Island. She said domestics only. I said how domestic can you get it's from up the street! :lol: But their "domestics" were the cheap American beers and their "imports" were the craft ales... like I said the terms are outdated. We make the best beer. And cheap beer can be imported.

Back