• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

when I got home

When I left for work I had this:
20131021_232848.jpg

When I got home I had this:
20131024_233814.jpg

Sriracha style sauce from green end of season pods. Quite tasty, quite hot, awesome girlfriend.
Carry on

That sauce looks right on for a green sriracha style sauce. I made one myself not too long ago with some green jalapeno that I discovered to be much hotter than the usual types found. It kicked major assness.

Put that sheeit on ever 'thang!

The sauce looks great, but I don't understand this end of season stuff you speak of.  I'm just down in Valdosta and I'm still getting fair to good production of fully ripe scorpions.  Picked about 20 this morning in fact.  Has it been a bunch colder up in Cumming?

VR,
Harold

Whitewookie said:
The sauce looks great, but I don't understand this end of season stuff you speak of.  I'm just down in Valdosta and I'm still getting fair to good production of fully ripe scorpions.  Picked about 20 this morning in fact.  Has it been a bunch colder up in Cumming?

VR,
Harold
bravesfan, is in wisconsin, much colder up there and the days are getting shorter faster too then us farther down south.

Yeah short days, into the 20's at night. So plants all froze :(
I have about 15 yellow scorpions and about 10 bonda ma Jacques that I am attempting to ripen via the cardboard box/banana technique.

And as far as a ring...well let's just say that would be the hot sauce on the pulled pork

bravesfan said:
When I left for work I had this:
20131021_232848.jpg

When I got home I had this:
20131024_233814.jpg

Sriracha style sauce from green end of season pods. Quite tasty, quite hot, awesome girlfriend.
Carry on

bravesfan, you are so lucky to have a tasty hot girlfriend that makes hot sauces!!!  ENJOY!!!

;)   :D

Back