misc Where can buy Habanero Extract?

Tina Brooks][quote=calgaryPepper said:
I need something that I can use to give my sauce some punch. Anyone know where to look for commercial-use habanero extract?

How pure???

Muso has extract. He's just outside Toronto.[/quote]

around 1,000,000
not so concerned with the purity
just looking for a good deal

calgaryPepper][quote=Tina Brooks][quote=calgaryPepper said:
I need something that I can use to give my sauce some punch. Anyone know where to look for commercial-use habanero extract?

How pure???

Muso has extract. He's just outside Toronto.[/quote]

around 1,000,000
just looking for a good deal[/quote]

http://www.hotternell.com/
Well worth it.

Muso has extract. He's just outside Toronto.

around 1,000,000
just looking for a good deal

Brother, trust me, purity is essential, unless you're going to use it as bear repellent (and even then you want POWERFUL!!!). If you're going to use it as a food ingredient, you want it as clean as possible with no traces of ketones or other solvent. Ever eat a bad pistachio nut? Quality is essential. LOL!

Muso.....

Muso2112 said:
Ever eat a bad pistachio nut?
Actually, I thought about that(for about a minute actually) and to my surprise, the answer is no. I've never had a bad pistachio. I've had them where the shell was completely closed up, but the nut was fine once I got to it...weird... :shock:

imaguitargod][quote=Muso2112 said:
Actually, I thought about that(for about a minute actually) and to my surprise, the answer is no. I've never had a bad pistachio. I've had them where the shell was completely closed up, but the nut was fine once I got to it...weird... :shock:[/quote]

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. It's an experience you won't easily forget. :-)

Muso2112][quote=imaguitargod][quote=Muso2112 said:
Actually, I thought about that(for about a minute actually) and to my surprise, the answer is no. I've never had a bad pistachio. I've had them where the shell was completely closed up, but the nut was fine once I got to it...weird... :shock:[/quote]

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. It's an experience you won't easily forget. :-)[/quote]

Jonathan lives in California... the land of milk and honey and year round fresh nuts and twigs. :D

Hey... Muso... I got my choco hab sample today. ;)

Jonathan lives in California... the land of milk and honey and year round fresh nuts and twigs. :D

Hey... Muso... I got my choco hab sample today. ;)

Mmmmmmmmmm.... yummy..... now I'm drooling again. Hmm.. are you going to use them for more of your ummm, chocolate sauce? Ok, I'm gonna have to visit soon. 8)

Tina Brooks said:
A jigger would kill me. Besides I've been sucking back Hurricane Mash laced chicken soup.

T

LOL!!

I was going to tell you that's what I had for lunch yesterday. Too funny! Mr. Noodles chicken soup with a heaping helping of mash, and a dash of my 'special spice' (habanero and chipotle powder). It helps my throat for awhile.

Back