misc Where can buy Habanero Extract?

imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks said:
You can't. You have my permission to use it.
You're just saying that because I'm quisi-famous aren't you, people always give celebrities stuff for free and quisi-famous stars are only allowed to have one-liners given to them for free. 😉[/quote]

Of course. Let me know when you become really famous and I'll give you hot sauce. :P

T

imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks said:
Of course. Let me know when you become really famous and I'll give you hot sauce. ;)
Late July, Sci-Fi Channel, "Who Wants To Be A Superhero"...(hehehehehe) :P[/quote]

Nice try, but getting bounced out of the top five still makes you quisi. Just ask Chris Doughtry.

T

Tina Brooks][quote=imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks said:
Of course. Let me know when you become really famous and I'll give you hot sauce. ;)
Late July, Sci-Fi Channel, "Who Wants To Be A Superhero"...(hehehehehe) :P[/quote]

Nice try, but getting bounced out of the top five still makes you quisi. Just ask Chris Doughtry.

T[/quote]
Ah, but I may become the next William Hung(oh god! Ok, bad compairison...)

imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks][quote=imaguitargod][quote=Tina Brooks said:

T[/quote]
Ah, but I may become the next William Hung(oh god! Ok, bad compairison...)[/quote]

You know what's bad... I KNOW who THAT is!!! Aaaargh!

Wow, that's some powerful thread necromancy for ya...almost three years!

ThreadNecro.gif

Holy hell, how do you guys find these posts? Three years old...Wow....

Anyone care to resurrect the original first post ever for me?

Oh wait, I think it's still going..

Must be the "F&$# it I'm drinking" thread

Back