Where do I get a hot sauce waiver?

I'm going to be adding 192 variety's of hot sauce to my stand at the farmers market and to protect myself and business I need a waiver for people to sign upon purchase and to sample.

If you have one or know where I can get one let me know.

Thanks
Eric

Alright, I was hoping this was common enough there would be an on-line source that I could purchase one ready made.

Thanks for the info, I'm off to the lawyers office.

Just make sure that you include a place for them to sign their name, the date and the fact that you are not responsible for anything that happens to them due to eating your sauce and you will be fine.

Here's the rough draft, as you can see I pretty much copied one on-line and changed a few things to suit my needs, opinions wanted.

Eric’s Pens & Things
Hot Sauce Waiver​
I, ____________________________________, hereby agree that in
exchange for the purchase or use of any of the extreme hot sauces sold by Eric’s Pens & things, certain conditions and promises are required. They are as follows:

1. Due to the extremely hot nature of these product (between 300,000 and 7.100.000
Scoville units), I agree that these sauces shall only be used as a food additive. These products can cause serious injury if directly consumed, ingested and/or applied to the skin, eyes or any other bodily organs.

2. These sauces are to be used at my own risk, and I fully understand the potential danger
if handled improperly.

3. If I give this product as a gift, I will make the recipient fully aware of the potential
danger if handled improperly, or directly consumed.

4. I hereby disclaim, release and relinquish any and all claims, actions and/or
lawsuits that I, or any of my Dependants, Heirs or Family members may have relating
to any damage and/or injury that results, or is alleged to have resulted, from the use,
consumption, ingestion, and/or contact of any bodily part or organ of or from these extreme hot sauces.

5. I am not inebriated, and am fully able to make a sound decision about purchase
of this product.​

AGREED AND ACCEPTED

If this covers everything and looks like a well rounded waiver, it could be left on the board for others to use either personal or professional, I know you guys are feeding those Bhuts and other insanely hot peppers to your friends and acquaintances, this may be useful if someone has a reaction or doesn't handle it so well.

Sometimes all the warnings in the world are not going deter some folks so we should have waivers just in case :D

WOW now that's hardcore, I hate to admit it but I am curious to know if he actually did it and how it worked out or if he was just a troll?

Not what I expected to see this morning but that is exactly what the waiver is for, I watched a guy crush up those hot cheatos and snort them for a few dollars, some people will do anything for a little cash but the burn and pain he went through was hardy Worth the few dollars profit.

That's just saying these sauces are to be used only as an additive to spice foods up not to be taken straight up, the people can do what they want with it but this way they were warned, it can be modified, how would you word it?

How about this?

Eric’s Pens & Things
Hot Sauce Waiver

exchange for the purchase or use of any of the extreme hot sauces sold by Eric’s Pens & things, certain conditions and promises are required. They are as follows:

1. Due to the extremely hot nature of these product (between 300,000 and 7.100.000
Scoville units), I agree that these sauces shall be used responsibly and I understand these HOT Sauces should be kept away from Children, Pets and those with Heart and or Respiratory problems and those adverse to Hot foods. These products can cause serious injury if directly consumed, ingested and/or applied to the skin, eyes or any other bodily organs.

2. These sauces are to be used at my own risk, and I fully understand the potential danger
if handled improperly.

3. If I give this product as a gift, I will make the recipient fully aware of the potential

lawsuits that I, or any of my dependants, heirs or family members may have relating
to any damage and/or injury that results, or is alleged to have resulted, from the use,
consumption, ingestion, and/or contact of any bodily part or organ of or from these extreme hot sauces.

5. I am not inebriated, and am fully able to make a sound decision about purchase
of this product.

AGREED AND ACCEPTED

I added extracts to the list just to cover all my basis, lol yeah have to toss in there not to be used as a lube, some peoples children :D

Eric’s Pens & Things
Hot Sauce Waiver

exchange for the purchase or use of any of the extreme Hot Sauces and/or Extracts sold by Eric’s Pens & things, certain conditions and promises are required. They are as follows:

Scoville units), I agree that these Hot Sauces and/or Extracts shall be used responsibly and I understand these HOT Sauces and/or Extracts should be kept away from Children, Pets and those with Heart and or Respiratory problems and those adverse to Hot foods. These products can cause serious injury if directly consumed, ingested and/or applied to the skin, eyes or any other bodily organs.

2. These Hot Sauces and/or Extracts are to be used at my own risk, and I fully understand the potential danger if handled improperly.

lawsuits that I, or any of my Dependants, Heirs or Family members may have relating

of this product.

AGREED AND ACCEPTED

Back