• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

outdoors Where is Chilihunter

I too miss him.

Hmmmm, let me try to fill in for him while he is gone.

Why do you want to know where he is?? He is probably doing something......else.

I don't understand why people post threads asking where someone is!!! If they aren't there, then they won't see the stupid post. Gosh. G
eez.

Allright Ladies and Gents! Now it's time for some classic Chilehunter!

This vintage response was in respone to the suggestion that someone get a cat to keep birds away from the peppers! And away we GO!!!

"as for getting a cat cats are the worst pet to own IMO, worthless pet to have inside the house & outside they're such a hazard to wildlife because they kill indiscriminately for the fun of it, & then they breed & have more feral cats running around killing, this becomes a problem everywhere, it even got so bad that WI was gonna have open season on feral cats (dont know if it went through?)
I'd rather shoot the feral cat vs the bird, & so would thousands of other people! yea the cat will kill off some mice for you but it'll also kill other animals, about 50/50 1 animal you dont want - then another animal you would like to see/stay around/dont want the cat to kill (which would be food for another species of wildlife)

if you still want to eliminate the problem (birds) this will work just fine & would be better for those city folks so neighbors dont hear you (or as much) "

Back