• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Where is the Hot Button Topics forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like it was very active - but it was certainly nice to have a space where those of us who don't require the white glove treatment, could feel a little more at home...
Sure seemed like it was a better solution than having it spill into the "regular" forums.

Dang, that's a bummer.  Given the nature of the beast, I thought that we were all pretty well behaved. (I suppose we don't see all the things that you do, though)

solid7 said:
Dang, that's a bummer.  Given the nature of the beast, I thought that we were all pretty well behaved. (I suppose we don't see all the things that you do, though)
We'll see how things play out. Not many people used it and conversations got a little ridiculous in there.

Edmick said:
We'll see how things play out. Not many people used it and conversations got a little ridiculous in there.

I know!  It was great!  Perfect for those of us who are a little off, anyway... 

You guys were all behaved, I agree. We're getting back to peppers and the new upgrade is coming, and it is not going to be a part of it. So stay tuned for the new site, I have been hella busy but it is happening soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back