Where the hale is Cory Huck?

Anyone know?

Get all you Texas Rangers and mount up!

Find Him!

Last I heard he broke his leg...

Did he have to be put down?

He is still alive. I see him post on FB sometimes. I have tried unsuccessfully to reach him several times. I will try again.

I have seen him pop in and out by checking his profile here, I was wondering the same thing.

"Did he have to be put down?"

Nice... lol...

Rhody...

I PM'd him a couple weeks ago and he responded right away. He's still struggling with the ankle situation, and had to have surgery again 3 weeks before I PM'd him. The infection seems to be under control, but he's still got a ways to go yet.

yea, life has been stressful at my house since January. I finally got approved for my surgery, and we tried the first time on April 12th. As soon as they went to put me under, I began to aspirate. Went 6 minutes with no oxygen, as they were trying to bring me back to life. I was clinically dead. That sending me into the hospital that night, and then again a week later as they thought that I might have had a stroke due to lack of O2 to my brain. We then did the surgery 2 weeks later (I opted to stay awake) . Surgery went fine... then I got a staph infection..... for 8 weeks we were cutting and draining an infected ankle, LIVING on pain meds. When we got rid of the infection, the surgery site would not close p. We then figured out that my body wasnt dissolving the interior stitches that they used to anchor and rebuild my ankle. GUESS WHAT, yup...another surgery to go back in there, cut out all the scar tissue, and remove the sutchers. Stitches came back out about 3 and a half weeks ago. I am really trying to CLOSE this chapter of my life. Trying to buy another car now, because I had to sell mine, to pay bills because WORKERS COMP sucks... Cant get approved for financing because they treat Workers comp like Unemployment, which is dumb as sh*t because I have a job, and had it for almost 6 years....but I dunno. They want Pay stubs from my employer to approve it, but I cant get paystubs without a car...... ANyone have a truck they wanna send down here? :D
Thnaks for the concerns peeps..... HOLLA!
-C

yea, life has been stressful at my house since January. I finally got approved for my surgery, and we tried the first time on April 12th. As soon as they went to put me under, I began to aspirate. Went 6 minutes with no oxygen, as they were trying to bring me back to life. I was clinically dead. That sending me into the hospital that night, and then again a week later as they thought that I might have had a stroke due to lack of O2 to my brain. We then did the surgery 2 weeks later (I opted to stay awake) . Surgery went fine... then I got a staph infection..... for 8 weeks we were cutting and draining an infected ankle, LIVING on pain meds. When we got rid of the infection, the surgery site would not close p. We then figured out that my body wasnt dissolving the interior stitches that they used to anchor and rebuild my ankle. GUESS WHAT, yup...another surgery to go back in there, cut out all the scar tissue, and remove the sutchers. Stitches came back out about 3 and a half weeks ago. I am really trying to CLOSE this chapter of my life. Trying to buy another car now, because I had to sell mine, to pay bills because WORKERS COMP sucks... Cant get approved for financing because they treat Workers comp like Unemployment, which is dumb as sh*t because I have a job, and had it for almost 6 years....but I dunno. They want Pay stubs from my employer to approve it, but I cant get paystubs without a car...... ANyone have a truck they wanna send down here? :D
Thnaks for the concerns peeps..... HOLLA!
-C
my thoughts and prayers are also with you. take care.

Holy cow Cory! I really hope the ankle gets better soon.
And really hope your situation turns aroun soon. I'm sure it will.

Our thoughts are with you!

Dang CH! What a loooooong road that/this has been!

You hang in there, and step by step (no pun intended!) you'll get thru it to the other side.
So start penciling in your next chapter - and make it a great one, cuz it's your turn Dude!!!!!!

Come play with us when you can - you're missed around here! :D

Back