misc Where the hell is Dick?

this was kind of creative, I had never heard of Stride gum until this week. Someone had shot me this link and I thiught is was kind of neat. This guy Matt is the inventor of the gum and the pay off, well traveling the world. So when my Nutz get big, I'll be visiting the Aussies. Note, over 11 million people have seen this video.
:lol:

DickT said:
this was kind of creative, I had never heard of Stride gum until this week. Someone had shot me this link and I thiught is was kind of neat. This guy Matt is the inventor of the gum and the pay off, well traveling the world. So when my Nutz get big, I'll be visiting the Aussies. Note, over 11 million people have seen this video.
:lol:

Can you be more nuts Dick? :P Hey we all have dreams. Good luck in making yours possible.

Ah Where the hell is matt.. a classic! One of those videos that just gives you the warm fuzzies.

Matt didn't actually invent stride gum. He quit his every-day 9 to 5 job to travel around the world and made his original where the hell WAS matt video
Stride Gum liked his original so much they paid for him to do the new 2008 "Where the hell is matt" video.

A great story about a guy who did something we all wish we had the guts to do :)

RingburnDave said:
Ah Where the hell is matt.. a classic! One of those videos that just gives you the warm fuzzies.

Matt didn't actually invent stride gum. He quit his every-day 9 to 5 job to travel around the world and made his original where the hell WAS matt video
Stride Gum liked his original so much they paid for him to do the new 2008 "Where the hell is matt" video.

A great story about a guy who did something we all wish we had the guts to do :)

RB , well I guess that story got twisted around, none the less I would love to travel like that, especially the Galapogos Islands.

Dang, great story there...not to mention he has 11,418,456 freaking plays on that vid!! Holey Molar of Cod!!

Did ya see that rock on Norway he was goofing on? It's a mile down from there. :shocked:

http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/faq.shtml said:
Is that rock in Norway as dangerous as it looks?

Some things look a lot scarier in photographs than they are in real life. The Kjeragbolten is not one of them.

How'd it get there?

My understanding is it got lodged in the chasm during the last ice age. There's nothing holding it in place, but it's been there a long time and no one has bothered to stop folks from standing on it.

If that thing were in America, I have to imagine there'd be a pile of skeletons down below. Norwegians must have a lot more common sense than us -- or maybe just better balance.

How far is the drop?

1000 meters -- the better part of a mile.

Guy definetly has some guts and initiative. :)

-QS

QuadShotz said:
Dang, great story there...not to mention he has 11,418,456 freaking plays on that vid!! Holey Molar of Cod!!

Did ya see that rock on Norway he was goofing on? It's a mile down from there. :shocked:

Guy definetly has some guts and initiative. :)

-QS

I love Norway.........

Back