• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Where to buy Worm castings and bat guano

Does anyone know a reputable online retailer or seller that sells both at a good price. im not looking on doing a run around here in jersey.

thanks guys
anthony

Does anyone know a reputable online retailer or seller that sells both at a good price. im not looking on doing a run around here in jersey.

thanks guys
anthony

howdy i have never ordered these online but with a 2 second google search i found more than i care to list Worm castings & Bat Guano

just go with a seller that backs there buyers i like amazon myself
:cheers:
Happy Growing

Both should be easy to find locally as well. Any good hydro shop will have both. Worm castings are easy to find at nurseries too. I recommend saving yourself some shipping costs and calling around locally first.

i did google and found a bunch the point of me posting this thread was to see if anyone has dealt with any online supplier. thanks for the info guys

I've bought 20#'s from ebay GrowersSolutions twice, 2010 and 2011. Love the product and the price but hate the shipping. $8.50 and $14 shipping. I agree that local nurseries/ landscapers is somewhat better. I am looking forward to trying Bat guano but haven't yet.

Good luck Mike

We have a couple great local/smaller garden shops that have a really good selection of stuff like this.

I guess ill take a looksie tom. I have a few garden centers in freehold nj i guess ill stop by em tom. Home depot is worthless lol

This hydroponics place in Avenel use to carry both but their prices are high. Bartell's Farm & Garden Supply is a pretty good place with OK prices but I don't remember if they specifically have worm casting or guano. The Agway in Morristown has OK prices as well but once again I don't know if they have what you are looking for. Williams Nursery in Westfield has some pretty good composts and manures but is somewhat expensive. Sorry that certainly wasn't a clear cut answer but I just figured I would throw out a couple places.

I get worm castings and bat guano from my local hydro shop. They charge $17 for a big bag of black gold earthworm castings and $10 for a bag of jamaican bat guano. You can find them cheaper online but with shipping prices you might not be saving very much

I get mine at a local hydro shop. Prices were pretty close to what cowboy bhuts said. You HAVE to have a hydro shop or 500 in Jersey.

Back