vendor Whitehotpeppers.com

Easy to navigate site a big selection and good prices

Shipping was fast and there is a ton of information for growing as well

I ordered ten varieties they came in a nice padded envelope but the crazy thing is it came with 9 freebies!!

Awesome place to buy from going to get more next season

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

samdizshiz said:
Easy to navigate site a big selection and good prices

Shipping was fast and there is a ton of information for growing as well

I ordered ten varieties they came in a nice padded envelope but the crazy thing is it came with 9 freebies!!

Awesome place to buy from going to get more next season

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I buy all my seeds from Justin at whitehotpeppers.com  always a great selection and fast service....and you always get a little more.

After having no reply from PL I looked through the reviews here and this place sounded like a good option.

Super quick response, loving the site and the fact that the generations are listed, it's clearly stated whether it's isolated or not, parent plants, etc. Exactly what you need to know.

Just got the seeds today, very well packed, a bunch of freebies, clearly labelled, etc. Bloody awesome!

I've known Justin from WhiteHotPeppers for about 3-4 years from being on THP. Justin not only provides great customer service, but he remembers what you like in a pepper (pod color, flavor, heat range, etc.), the Species, cultivation times, AND always finds time to serve his customers...or non-customers. I must confess, I'm not a serious shopper. I try to send business to our vendors here at THP, but personally, I have never even made a monetary purchase to WhiteHotPeppers....AND I STILL GET AWESOME FREEBIES FROM WHP!!!
Justin has gotten ahold of me when he had encountered varieties that are right up my alley, some I have never heard of, rare crosses, interesting new colors, AND additional surprises that have caught me off-guard. I'm growing 15+ varieties from WHP including OG seeds that HE had purchased from a great past-vendor. Giving out HIS stuff to get you what you seek and to prolong your hobby.

Justin White is the kind of business man that takes care of the little people, (broke Capsicum addicts like me), in a way that makes it seem like one of your buddies has been by your side, helping you the whole time. I owe Justin a lot! He's definitely a chilehead first and a vendor second.

I highly recommend WHP for all of your pepper needs. And tell your friends!!!

Thank you Justin!!!

This guy absolutely kills the vendor game.

I have been buying seeds from top superhot seed websites since 2011. 

Took 3 few years off... Came back.. I purchased seeds from WHP on a whim and 5 others that I was comfortable with from the past....

WHP is the only one I did repeat business with. I feel from experience very few vendors truly isolate, lots of top websites don't say anything on the matter.. WHP is very clear and honest with their practices, isolated or not.

Shipping, cost, quantity, variety, seed quality, germination rates, helmet heads, communication, I have nothing but great things to say. Quite frankly WHP seeds outdid every other vendor I have bought from this year on every single subject I listed. I thought it was just chance or my doing but after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round of seeds... Too consistent to ignore. If I had to list my favorite supplier as of 2019... WHP would be it without question.

For the record I don't know him personally, wish I did! Coming from a guy that has spent 17 years in the customer service biz, WHP kills it. On quality and customer service.

Period.

Thanks J!

Back