• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

who wants some free hotstuff??

I am looking at a few bottles of hotsauce and some fresh peppers that I won't eat or don't like so I am thinking some of you may want to try them.

I am in canada so I would prefer to start here but will also be sending some over to the US .

send me a pm and I will see what I can do.

up for grabs

defcon zero
defcon mk2
fresh naga's
fresh red habs
peter peppers
1 bottle of three hot tamales toxic tonic
endorphine rush

ok ok whats the deal ?
you almighty pure cap. eater is giving away chile pods & hot sauce.
these are right in your range of heat far as I can tell, so what gives ? why ya giving them away ? medical reasons or did you just find that you just dont like the taste of those items ?

just curious as to why you're giving them away, & since no one else asked to as why you're giving them away.

the nagas and habs I will end up with lots so i am offering some to those that had crop failure or want to try them.

the defcon zero and mk2 taste like cheap extract sauce and I am not into that and some people I am sure would like to try it so I am offering it to them.

Dont get me wrong I think defcon has a super product and his defcon 1 2 and 3 get my thumbs up and a reorder when I order sauce but the zero and mk2 are in no way anything like the others and this is not just my opinion as I have sampled defcon 1 and 3 along with zero and mk2 to 7 people and they all say the 1 and 3 are very nice but the zero is very bitter smelling and just hot as with mk2 is as well.

I have also received peppers and other hot stuff from people here so I am passing on the kindness.

shayneyasinski said:
the nagas and habs I will end up with lots so i am offering some to those that had crop failure or want to try them.

the defcon zero and mk2 taste like cheap extract sauce and I am not into that and some people I am sure would like to try it so I am offering it to them.

Dont get me wrong I think defcon has a super product and his defcon 1 2 and 3 get my thumbs up and a reorder when I order sauce but the zero and mk2 are in no way anything like the others and this is not just my opinion as I have sampled defcon 1 and 3 along with zero and mk2 to 7 people and they all say the 1 and 3 are very nice but the zero is very bitter smelling and just hot as with mk2 is as well.

I have also received peppers and other hot stuff from people here so I am passing on the kindness.
Makes sense, I guess. I've only heard good things about the DMKII and ZERO, but it's your own personal opinion. :)

Back