• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

why does the hot peppers taste like sex?

Grass Snake said:
This is the norm now, dontchaknow
It's a legitimate question tho

Yes, it is legitimate, I am happy to agree.

It has been again, that this happen at dinner with pita and fresh moruga paste, and my wife complain I am enjoying the pepper too much. What to do, when you just want to eat the pepper, but the accusation is of pleasure from another?

I welcome posts.

The Hott Dude said:

Yes, it is legitimate, I am happy to agree.

It has been again, that this happen at dinner with pita and fresh moruga paste, and my wife complain I am enjoying the pepper too much. What to do, when you just want to eat the pepper, but the accusation is of pleasure from another?

I welcome posts.

Would she rather you were with another woman or a moruga?? She should be happy that when you seek pleasure other than hers, its with a pepper. It should be considered a shameless cheat IMO

Good Luck THD  :cheers:

Hunan is Chinese food. You are entering the buttocks with the spicy hand of Chinese pepper? And pleasure from this low pepper? I am not sure but the scorpion pepper musk when raw, is the sexual experience. This is granted, and evident in the taste, and the woman jealous. 

The Hott Dude said:
Hunan is Chinese food. You are entering the buttocks with the spicy hand of Chinese pepper? And pleasure from this low pepper? I am not sure but the scorpion pepper musk when raw, is the sexual experience. This is granted, and evident in the taste, and the woman jealous. 
Who's going to make this their sig?

Back