seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

Wow that was fabulous.  The whole kitchen smells of peppers.  Train arrived and is ready to go, just want to make sure the next on the list is arround as it is the holidays. Was able to take some and add to it too.  It should be back at the post office tomorrow.

Can't wait to try the pepper rub.

Thank you all so much this was a blast!

sdambr said:
Wow that was fabulous.  The whole kitchen smells of peppers.  Train arrived and is ready to go, just want to make sure the next on the list is arround as it is the holidays. Was able to take some and add to it too.  It should be back at the post office tomorrow.

Can't wait to try the pepper rub.

Thank you all so much this was a blast!
I'm ready and waiting! I have the weekend to get my seeds ready to put in.

It's off and on its way to Orekoc, should be there Monday.  usps tracking # 9114 9999 4423 8248 6421 03.  

THank you, thank you, thank you!

As busy as things have gotten here, I can't tell you how relieved I am that I don't have to micromanage this. I'm amazed at how you guys have kept things moving and have built this into way more than what I pictured a newbie seed train being. I'd imagine Judy herself will be asking to join before long.  :lol: 

Oh, I'm next! Woo-hoo! I think I may get two trains close to the same time. From reading, I think there are only a couple of varieties I want from each, but man, too much fun in a short period of time!

Orekoc said:
Oh, I'm next! Woo-hoo! I think I may get two trains close to the same time. From reading, I think there are only a couple of varieties I want from each, but man, too much fun in a short period of time!
Ha. I just noticed that & commented on the other train thread.

Sorry to post twice in a row, but the train arrived today. I can't open it till tomorrow, otherwise I won't get any sleep tonight, I'll get it in the mail on Wednesday.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

Sing it Carly!

Oh come on... sleep's no good. :)

Actually, works well for me. Leaving town Wednesday & will get back Sunday. If you mail it Wednesday, hopefully it'll get to me Saturday. I'll get it out the day after I open it. Looking forward. Thanks Mike & all other contributors!

Back