seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

EvanWilliams1988 said:
My apologies. Had a scatterbrain moment.
Just PM Mike and let him know you are interested or would like to get and he'll put you on the next round.Round 3 right around the fall season is perfect timing.

Heya folks,

I posted an ad for fresh pods yesterday and needless to say, the demand was WAY more than I anticipated or was ready for. Going to be scrambling for a bit. The upshot is this: please don't be offended if you PM me asking to get in on the seed train and I don't respond; the seed train is closed for this round, but if you click "follow this topic at the top right of the page, you'll get notifications when there are new posts to this thread. When we get to the end of this round, I'll reopen the train to new folks. Again, I hope I don't offend anyone, I'm just swamped beyond belief at the moment, but I look forward to meeting all of you and adding you to the train when things lighten up a bit.

sirex said:
Haha! That ain't happening for awhile!!!! Everybody wants them Wicked Pods!!!

That's good Mike. I'm glad your busy that means your doing an excellent job!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Just putting this out there, but one of the best powders I've come across was a smoked Reaper powder from Rex. I remember thinking 1) another powder? and 2) "this is going to light me the (censored) up. The smoke and the sweet were stronger than the heat, though, and there was just enough salt. Rocked on some nice fatty teriyaki pork belly.

To address the questions posed over the last week, most people already have a god or a government telling them what they should do. I'm a guy who put seeds in a box. Do right by each other and everything will work out in the end. If, as a collective, you decide to skip someone and they resurface, I'll cover them. Don't worry about it. Keep it moving and enjoy yourselves. I hope you all have the best grow of your life this year. 

For what it's worth, I've got some pretty cool stuff to add once it comes back my way. Keep paying it forward, folks.

Anyone know where the package is now? I sent and it was received by last person on May 4, 2015. Just wondering if it's already off to the next person.

swaybelly said:
It seems quiet in here :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWJNpO3jlgA&hd=1
Ha ha HA! That is awesome dude. An ideal visual for a hot pepper seed train.
BigMal said:
Anyone know where the package is now? I sent and it was received by last person on May 4, 2015. Just wondering if it's already off to the next per
I pray this does not bode ill.

mpicante said:
What is going on?Did I miss something?Where is the TRAIN....

That's what I was trying to figure out in my earlier post. I sent it to changes4myfuture and tracking shows that it was received on Monday. It's been idle since.

Hmmm interesting...has any anyone heard from the member who received it last? Gonna be busy busy today had a rain storm come through last night have to access the damage if any.

:( This will be a sad thing if its gone

Very sad indeed. Hopefully changes4myfuture will come online and let us know when she will be sending it out.

Back