seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

I just checked it in the USPS site and it said it arrived in Houston on the 31st. And yea, for some reason the office here likes to troll us hard.

334240_a9a8d5ea-d710-425e-a00e-97b136c5c49d_prod.JPG

I have called the 1-800 number but the only thing they tell me is the same thing the tracking web page tells me and that is that it arrived in houston on the 31st. I sent an email with the tracking number yesterday said it could take up to three days to get a reply.

Not meaning to worry you even more but Houston main post office lost 10 pounds of peppers I sent to Pex in april. I'm still fighting them on the claim. They located it 21 days later so because they located they told me the package wasn't lost anymore and denied my claim...... Um but 10 pounds of rotting peppers???

Then last week my co worker waited 3 additional days after his package arrived in houston to be delivered. He lives in the heart of houston! They are not on a very good streak. We did have some flooding last week but right now they shouldn't have an excuse.

Had a message on the answering machine yesterday from the post office. They said the package was received in houston with special circumstances (not sure what that means) But they are in contact with the houston office to resolve the matter and hopefully get it delivered in a few days.

Back