seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!! The package was damaged but all the seeds appear to be ok. I will go through the huge amount of seeds i will dehydrate some pods i have now and if i have room add some fresh pods and get it on its way to wicked mike. I will be shipping it friday morning.
Rick.

teamcole said:
IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!! The package was damaged but all the seeds appear to be ok. I will go through the huge amount of seeds i will dehydrate some pods i have now and if i have room add some fresh pods and get it on its way to wicked mike. I will be shipping it friday morning.
Rick.

Yes! Excellent! I was beginning to think we'd never see that box of pepper seeds again.

The train is repackaged and heading to post office right now. the wife is also making me get a haircut so when i get back from the barber i will post tracking number. I also started something new i hope no one minds i signed the box i think all riders should leave there mark on it.
Rick.

Hey Wicked Mike is it still possible to join this seed train? I've read through most of the posts but couldn't find one where you had closed it. The first page limited it to 20 members but the list at the top had 27 so far. 

Sorry for the delay, folks. Spent this week catching up with all manner of things, but on the positive side, I've got a bunch of cool stuff to add before sending it out again Monday.

MRpeabody said:
Hey Wicked Mike is it still possible to join this seed train? I've read through most of the posts but couldn't find one where you had closed it. The first page limited it to 20 members but the list at the top had 27 so far.
Heya! I'll be reopening it again once we get through this round. If you either PM me or post in this thread when we're gearing up for the next round, I'll be happy to add you.

Wicked Mike said:
Sorry for the delay, folks. Spent this week catching up with all manner of things, but on the positive side, I've got a bunch of cool stuff to add before sending it out again Monday.

Heya! I'll be reopening it again once we get through this round. If you either PM me or post in this thread when we're gearing up for the next round, I'll be happy to add you.
Sounds good. I wanted to make sure I contacted you prior to my being a member 60 days. Cant wait for the next round!

It went out to Scuba_Steve on Wednesday. I had it packaged, labeled, and separate from my other outgoing boxes while I waited to hear back from him. Unfortunately, it got mailed. Haven't heard back from him yet, and he hasn't been on in a while. Went and inadvertently broke my own rule. :banghead:

I'm not worried just yet; I've got family fifteen minutes from him. He'll probably get it, realize what it is, and log on. If not, I'll have someone cruise by to make sure it got there okay.

Yellowfin2na said:
Scuba Steve is a good dude. I think it will be ok if arrives safely. If not I'm sure we have plenty of Florida guys to go pounding on doors

Agreed. I just hope he's not out of town for a few weeks or something.

Back