seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

Hey Wicked Mike, been trying to sift through pages of this post but figured it's quicker to ask this way, have any spots left for the new round?

*saw post about round three after bumping me to the end. Round three of possible. May throw in some goodies besides seeds.

30 new varieties is pretty impressive. I hope I have at least a few to add that aren't already there.

The post office says it will get to me tomorrow. I'll try to get it back out by Friday. The next few days might be a bit busy though, so I may have to wait until Saturday.

Transient Exuberance said:
30 new varieties is pretty impressive. I hope I have at least a few to add that aren't already there.

The post office says it will get to me tomorrow. I'll try to get it back out by Friday. The next few days might be a bit busy though, so I may have to wait until Saturday.
Don't quote me on the 30!  I actually didn't count but it seemed like a lot  :P

Train was waiting for me when I got home. Repacked and ready to continue down the track. I could possibly get it back out in the morning.

FGpepperguy said:
Don't quote me on the 30!  I actually didn't count but it seemed like a lot  :P

I quoted you on 30, and 30 is about right. Some good varieties too.

Wow- all I can say is wow. There is so many varieties in this seed train. I hope it wouldn't bother anyone that I keep it one more day so I can go throughout it more better. Inbetween work, the kids and my 75 plants, I underestimated and figured I would be done. I hope my fellow pepper lovers understand and don't mind.
There is so much love in this box.

The train is departing your way Steve (sawaybelly)!
I had to ship ups, from my work. You will receive it Friday. Tracking number 1z12w57x0344921422

I just wanted to say thank you to wicked mike and all of you who made this happen. There's so much love in this box! Now I can take some varieties off of my wish list.

I added some seeds from my 4.5 cotydelon aji cito. It grows fuller bushier and not lanky. I will be saving a lot of seeds from this plant.

Cool! One thing though, are you sure that is the tracking number? I didn't think that USPS used letters in their tracking numbers.

Back