seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

It took a lot longer to sort through the seeds than I anticipated, so I wasn't able to get them back out on Saturday. I'm glad I didn't make any guarantees. The seeds are on their way to you, Jim. I hope you have a big garden.

USPS tracking # 9505 5139 6442 5222 0024 08

I got it and already went through it.  Picked out a lot of non supers I have been wanting.   I need to hit AdamStl with a pm. 

I had lots of baggies on hand.  Picked out 33 varieties.  Yellofintuna threw in some baggies as well so there are plenty.  I got done early today.  Tomorrow is busy so probably send it out Sat.  I want to here from AdamStl.

Awesome. I'll keep an eye out for the package and will likely ship it out on Tues morn. I'll put in some empty baggies along with my seeds.

Package ready to ship out tomorrow, probably in the afternoon during my lunch break.. There are lots of seeds in there and I added a bunch as well. Thanks to all. It was kinda exciting to see what everyone contributed and grew.

Adam

OK remaining train riders get ready for another bumpy ride as usps has derailed us again.....it somehow has ended up in houston texas instead of miami and it is being questioned by the border patrol

22. Wicked Mike
23. PepperPassion
24. mpicante
25. Student of Spice 
26. stoney's_ghost
27. Wicked Mike

Secret-iPhone-Interrogation-Codes---tweak-Field-Test-Call-Settings-Call-Anonymity-EFT-Mode-and-more.jpg
 WHATS IN THE BOX!!!

Its being question by border patrol because they want to know why someone is mailing a suitcase that is so potent they can't come near it without losing their breath and their eyes watering up!:)

Student of Spice said:
OK remaining train riders get ready for another bumpy ride as usps has derailed us again.....it somehow has ended up in houston texas instead of miami and it is being questioned by the border patrol

22. Wicked Mike
23. PepperPassion
24. mpicante
25. Student of Spice 
26. stoney's_ghost
27. Wicked Mike

Secret-iPhone-Interrogation-Codes---tweak-Field-Test-Call-Settings-Call-Anonymity-EFT-Mode-and-more.jpg
 WHATS IN THE BOX!!!
It probably didn't help that one of the bags is marked "EVIDENCE".  :doh:

Student of Spice said:

22. Wicked Mike
23. PepperPassion
24. mpicante
25. Student of Spice 
26. stoney's_ghost
27. Wicked Mike

WHATS IN THE BOX!!!

WOW :(
SL3 said:
It probably didn't help that one of the bags is marked "EVIDENCE".  :doh:
Now that is funny!

Back