vendor Wicked Mike's peppers this guy ROCKS

Just received my order from Mike first off one of the nicest guys I ever met!
The box I received was jam packed with GOODIES! Thanks Mike.
Aside from the great collection of seeds and fantastic pods which are delicious as well as Hot!! I received a great spice powder love the flavor will be posting a new rub recipe with it as the star!! Then a package of brown Morugas that are crazy hot. As well as hickory smoked Fresno peppers that are going in my next ferment. And last but not least his spicy sunshine state syrup WOW WOW WOW is all I can say! Thanks again Mike and THP for supplying us with not only fantastic know how for are addiction but great vendors to help keep us well stalked :) AGAIN MIKE YOU ROCK!!
2chp5hh.jpg

I received a surprise box of pods and a baggie of powder today, also!! I took a pic and now I need to research how to post it here. Great looking pods and the powder really has me curious! The Peach Bhuts are amazing looking!!!! I'll have to get with him to see what else is in there but, again, they look fantastic! Mike, you're awesome and thank you for such generosity!

TNKS said:
How do you reach this guy to order?
Is he normally slow to answer pm's here?

Mike is slammed with orders. He put out an ad here and said the reply was astounding. I don't believe he expected as many orders as he is getting.

He will respond here. Sometimes it might take a message or two.

He also has a Facebook page with a phone number on it. I've never called it before but if there is no reply here I'd hit that number up for sure.

Mikes a real good guy I know he's not ignoring you on purpose. He also mentors kids besides his full time job so I know he's swamped.

Send him another message. Wait a day and then call him.

Back