vendor Wicked Mike's peppers this guy ROCKS

Just received my order from Mike first off one of the nicest guys I ever met!
The box I received was jam packed with GOODIES! Thanks Mike.
Aside from the great collection of seeds and fantastic pods which are delicious as well as Hot!! I received a great spice powder love the flavor will be posting a new rub recipe with it as the star!! Then a package of brown Morugas that are crazy hot. As well as hickory smoked Fresno peppers that are going in my next ferment. And last but not least his spicy sunshine state syrup WOW WOW WOW is all I can say! Thanks again Mike and THP for supplying us with not only fantastic know how for are addiction but great vendors to help keep us well stalked :) AGAIN MIKE YOU ROCK!!
2chp5hh.jpg

Yes, sirex nailed it; the three in the upper right corner of my second box are indeed JPGS. And they are truly beautiful pods. And I'm sure the heat is going to be incredible. I'm still wondering which is going to hurt more, the JPGS or the Madballz 7 they are sitting on...  :lol:

Hands up to WMikes
I sent him so many mails he should have just shot me down ..But he took the time answered everyone in length , He has to be a special person ..Like Fire Men ,,Thanks Mr Mike speaks a lot to me a man isn't no better than his word ...But somehow you seem to go beyond that....Dave ...will be ordering again soon.. Don't freak out.....I'll be more on target...LOL

Very fast shipping, good service, and very helpful in picking out what to get.  Easy and awesome!  Thanks Mike!

now the $ shot of a very pretty 7pod brainstrain and its' friends...

Been a lurker here for several years.  Love this site – feel like I actually know a lot of you.  But alas, I am simply a common stalker – until today.

It’s a pleasure to have my first post be recognition for Wicked Mike.  At the risk of being redundant and/or stating the obvious, Wicked Mike knows how to take care of people.

In response to his classified ad, I sent him $18 via PayPal requesting a Nuclear Sample Box.  Two days later I’m staring at a SFRB stuffed absolutely full of some of the most beautiful produce I have ever seen.  Clearly freshly picked, packed with care (and love?), with a large variety, it is the best bunch of peppers I have ever seen. 

I am not really a Chilehead: I dig the heat, but can only handle super-hots in very small doses.   Historically, I haven’t really been able to identify flavor differences between super-hots – all I could really taste was pure heat and pain, which is, of course, what I was after.

This box is different.  I immediately started sampling the peppers and could tell a distinct difference in taste.  They are ridiculously hot - no doubt - but I could actually taste them and they were delicious.  I have since cooked with a few, and I simply can’t get enough.  Perhaps this will be the box that turns me into a true Chilehead?  I wish I had taken pictures before I sealed them up and put them in the freezer – I think I was just too anxious to try to capture as much of the freshness as possible.  In the meantime, I think I’m going to order some of the mild/medium varieties Wicked Mike described in one of the messages we exchanged.  He is a very friendly and clever guy.  His success is not shocking, and I completely agree with all of the praise that has been showered upon him.   He is well-deserving of all of it, and I look forward to being a long-term customer.  Frankly, all of you are quite inspiring, and I could see myself buying/trading/discussing this stuff with you and Wicked Mike for decades to come.

To all of you noob/rookies/lurkers out there (as well as any other interested parties), don’t hesitate to send some money to Wicked Mike.  He will take care of you – you may even get a little surprise you weren’t expecting.    Honestly, I get the impression he accepts the money as a formality and would prefer to just share his pepper-wealth with all of us and think of us smiling (or crying) because of his generosity. 

Thanks Again, Wicked Mike.

Back