seed-train Wild seed train 2015 2016

Scorched said:
Train went out yesterday. Completely forgot to post last night. On its way to Coach in NC. Should be there Wed.

Tracking# 9505 5114 7563 5327 5577 73
Thankful to dig through it. Will have it back out Friday if it comes Wednesday. Got a bunch to add assuming what I have isn't duplicated.

As many of you know by now, I have been helping to promote a revolutionary product on another thread. http://thehotpepper.com/topic/55244-aphids-thrips-mites-pretty-much-whatever/
I stopped by to see Mike tonight to inquire about application instructions that were lacking in some of the mailers. Long story short, he gave me some samples to do with as I please. I couldn't  think of anything better to do with them except share them with my fellow chili heads.
So, everyone on the second round of this seed train that wants some will get a sample of Guardian. This product is devastating on aphids and a very wide range of mites.

Be sure to read the rules of the seed train on pg #1.

20151124_183907.jpg

I jest, not.

....all....most....here....!! :) probably going to have to go out in mondays mail, as it won't be here until late afternoon or evening.

jsschrstrcks said:
....all....most....here....!! :) probably going to have to go out in mondays mail, as it won't be here until late afternoon or evening.
3 days = 72 hours. + or - a few on either side isn't a catastrophic event. it is huge so use every minute you have.

CAPCOM said:
As many of you know by now, I have been helping to promote a revolutionary product on another thread. http://thehotpepper.com/topic/55244-aphids-thrips-mites-pretty-much-whatever/
I stopped by to see Mike tonight to inquire about application instructions that were lacking in some of the mailers. Long story short, he gave me some samples to do with as I please. I couldn't  think of anything better to do with them except share them with my fellow chili heads.
So, everyone on the second round of this seed train that wants some will get a sample of Guardian. This product is devastating on aphids and a very wide range of mites.

Be sure to read the rules of the seed train on pg #1.

attachicon.gif
20151124_183907.jpg

I jest, not.
How does one go about getting one of those? Were they in the train?

CAPCOM said:
3 days = 72 hours. + or - a few on either side isn't a catastrophic event. it is huge so use every minute you have.
Well I went through it tonight after a church function and am out of tiny zip-locks, so I'll be heading to Walmart in the morning, and will hopefully have it all buttoned up and ready to mail out first thing Monday morning (afternoon at latest). I only pulled out a few varieties. I let the air out of some of the bags, and I think I can get my contributions in without having to move to something bigger. But its close. There are some duplicates, but not a huge number. The biggest thing I'm seeing is baggies that have been written on with sharpie. Most all are still legible, but a few are not. One contributor used a very specific font on his printed lables, and I noticed that there were baggies with labels with his unique font located in bags from other contributors.

Lastly - some of you all used some huge baggies, and now there remains only a tablespoon of seeds in said huge baggie. I think if someone (not sure I'm going to be able to) down the line were to make a new label, and put the seeds in a smaller baggie it might be better.

I'm really pleased with this train, hope Sirex enjoys what I'm putting in there :). I have a c.chinense cross between two unusual peppers - one is the Isabella island in the galapagos c.chinense, and some other things I find fun. I'm also going to put 1$'s worth of seed baggies in there, and maybe 6$ to help someone else cover postage down the line. Leave it in there, unless you're legitimately short on funds and its going to cause a delay otherwise.

jsschrstrcks said:
How does one go about getting one of those? Were they in the train?

Well I went through it tonight after a church function and am out of tiny zip-locks, so I'll be heading to Walmart in the morning, and will hopefully have it all buttoned up and ready to mail out first thing Monday morning (afternoon at latest). I only pulled out a few varieties. I let the air out of some of the bags, and I think I can get my contributions in without having to move to something bigger. But its close. There are some duplicates, but not a huge number. The biggest thing I'm seeing is baggies that have been written on with sharpie. Most all are still legible, but a few are not. One contributor used a very specific font on his printed lables, and I noticed that there were baggies with labels with his unique font located in bags from other contributors.
Lastly - some of you all used some huge baggies, and now there remains only a tablespoon of seeds in said huge baggie. I think if someone (not sure I'm going to be able to) down the line were to make a new label, and put the seeds in a smaller baggie it might be better.
I'm really pleased with this train, hope Sirex enjoys what I'm putting in there :). I have a c.chinense cross between two unusual peppers - one is the Isabella island in the galapagos c.chinense, and some other things I find fun. I'm also going to put 1$'s worth of seed baggies in there, and maybe 6$ to help someone else cover postage down the line. Leave it in there, unless you're legitimately short on funds and its going to cause a delay otherwise.
I will be adding some on the next round. If you don't want to wait or are not planning on participating on the next round, I have another thread that includes instructions and an email link to get some.

Great feed back and generosity. I am sure someone will appreciate benefiting from it.

Thanks you for the feedback and contributions I am excited to see what's in it and get it back to the station!!

Getting to the final stretch of this round. Tentatively we have 8 for the next round commiting. Anyone interested that meets and agrees to the rules on page one (1) sign up here. Still time to get some really great seeds for this year's grow.

LAST CALL!

Back