• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Windchicken 2016

For the last couple of years my season has finished up after the subsequent season had already started…I sowed my 2016 seeds last Saturday, but my 2015 Chile Manzano are just now bearing ripe fruit, 3 days later. Is it worth waiting over a year after sowing to get ripe fruit from these plants? HELLZ TO THE YEAH!!! Only the best chile in the world!!!

Manzano_Jan12.jpg

Datil said:
Plants look perfect Gary!
How many time before plant out?

Cya

Datil

Thanks Fabrizio! Normally here in North Louisiana, plant-out time is after April 1, but I'm beginning to think maybe we have seen our last frost. I'm normally pretty conservative about taking the risk of getting bit by the "Easter frost," though, so I will probably plant out in early April...I can definitely say, however, that some of these C. chinense plants are about to go outside in the shade tent today, because they are rapidly outgrowing the light stands!

capsidadburn said:
Great looking plants Gary!  They look like an army ready to serve.  Gary's bringing the heat to Louisiana!

Mike

Lol, thanks Mike! Yes, these soldiers are anxious to see some action...But first they must be hardened for battle...:cool:

Devv said:
Gary,

Most spectacular!

Keep in going!

Scott

Thanks Scott!

Back