event Winner: Buddy's Taco Sauce Contest

Boxed up and will be mailed in the morning.  I was able to fit an extra jar of Aji Amarillo puree and two small jars of powders in the box.  Hope that you like everything.  There are 2 different batches of taco sauce (made with different combinations of chiles).  Take care and congratulations.

TJP

DSC_0190.JPG

buddy said:
Boxed up and will be mailed in the morning.  I was able to fit an extra jar of Aji Amarillo puree and two small jars of powders in the box.  Hope that you like everything.  There are 2 different batches of taco sauce (made with different combinations of chiles).  Take care and congratulations.

TJP

attachicon.gif
DSC_0190.JPG

My day just keeps getting better.  Cannot wait to crack open those goodies.  Thank you Terry.

When you see one of these boxes at your front door, you know you are in for special treats.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I want to try it all immediately. Two different batches of taco sauce, 2 bottles of hot sauce(the jalapeño and smoked moruga purée sounds great), a jar of Aji purée and some powders too.

Buddy thank you for the contest.

tctenten said:
When you see one of these boxes at your front door, you know you are in for special treats.

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

I want to try it all immediately. Two different batches of taco sauce, 2 bottles of hot sauce(the jalapeño and smoked moruga purée sounds great), a jar of Aji purée and some powders too.

Buddy thank you for the contest.
Hope that you enjoy your package!  If you don't like something, let me know and I will send you an alternate.  Take care.

Back