With the new website, comes the new sale!

midwestchilehead said:
Sorry you are running in to so many problems, John. Websites can be a big PITA. Maybe you should hire a 14-year old for a couple days. I'll bet they could get it running in no time! ;-)
Thanks man. Problem is the problems are not on our side, they are on the hosting side. Makes me seriously want to invest in a server package so I can run all my own stuff. We are currently completely rewriting the store side, which, in itself is not a bad thing, it allows us to scrap a bunch of old code and start fresh, downside is, it delays the launch.

Just got caught up on all the shenanigans. lol

Congrats on the new site, dude! I built one with a kid of an associate & he butchered it so badly that I had to rebuild it entirely.

I went with a template-based site - made it a lot less work but of course not as customizable.

Gonna go peep the new site. Congratulations again!

I have to ask my 14-year old kid with help on all the social media sites all the time!  Haven't got to having him build a website yet, but I'm sure I'll be shang-hai-ing him into that eventually.

Relax, Creator, the site'll be ready when it's ready.  Do it right and launch it when it's all correct.

Defcon,

It is now pushing 2 months since you last posted anything.  Just wondering if anymore progress has been made.

In a word, no. I have been experiencing some rather painful cranial medical issues (understatement of the century) for the last 3 months, that have been getting worse. Between CAT scans, MRI's, tissue samples, bloodwork, etc., the entire website project has been put on the backburner. Trust me, I want to launch the new site more than anyone, but right now I can barely focus on typing the correct password to get in here.

DEFCON Creator said:
In a word, no. I have been experiencing some rather painful cranial medical issues (understatement of the century) for the last 3 months, that have been getting worse. Between CAT scans, MRI's, tissue samples, bloodwork, etc., the entire website project has been put on the backburner. Trust me, I want to launch the new site more than anyone, but right now I can barely focus on typing the correct password to get in here.
thoughts and prayers your way!  get well soon my man.

Defcon,

How have you been feeling?  Have they found out the underlying cause of the painful cranial medical issues you have been experiencing?  Hope all is well.

Ok, we have launched our 2013 Annual NFL Season Sale. ALL EDIBLE PRODUCTS are 25% OFF, until further notice. We have a few things we're working on (as many of you already know) including launching our all-new website, but I couldn't hold off any longer as the NFL season ticks by. Stock up on all your favorite products. No coupon code needed, all savings are automatic. ​
 ​
Stay tuned, as we are also working on a couple of new products as well, so check out the website every now and then, you never know.​

Ok, just to make it a little better, we've lowered the Cluckwing Orange (a mix of cayenne, peri-peri, habanero & Scorpion) wing sauce QUARTS to $25. With the added 25% off right now, that makes them only $18.75/quart!

Bon Appetit!

Back