• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Wolverine side burn Throw down

Ok so the new Wolverine movie is commin out soon. I'm asking all and sundry RB excluded get your Wolverine sideburns on in support...Do it and take photos I dare you
DSCF3552.jpg

I'll be keeping you posted as my sidies develop any one who wants to join in do it doi it now. You know you want to.

Cheers

Mick

Never had the movie version sideburns, but did have the ones from the comics. don't think I have pictures, but(!):
lolo.jpg

:lol:

You actually look very sexy there Iggy.

EDIT: I mean I'm sure you always look sexy anyway, I'm digging myself a bigger hole me thinks.

I thgink IGG has sideburn extenbtions so doesn't count...
lol
Nice pic
so gonna go it again?
You probably got a beard right now so its just a reshape?
Do it.
the chicks dig it just ask RB.

I've got my sideburns low but Mrs. Blues won't let me do the Elvis chop 'thang. Were it up to me I'd have the full santa clause and go all ZZ Top up in here.

Cheers, TB.

yeh those photos were taken in my gym and armed service days I had the tats removed when I did my stunt as President of Western Samoa. lol

rainbowberry said:
You actually look very sexy there Iggy.
Awww...shucks...thanks. :oops:

stillmanz said:
I thgink IGG has sideburn extenbtions so doesn't count...
lol
Nice pic
so gonna go it again?
You probably got a beard right now so its just a reshape?
Do it.
the chicks dig it just ask RB.
The burns were real actually. :shocked:

Got the beard so probably won't do it again. The sides of my mustach have been growing for about a year now and they are so long...don't quite want to cut them.

stillmanz said:
were did you get that suit I want one.

It was custome made from scratch for me.

Back