• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

WORLDS HOTTEST PEPPER NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow reviewer? Really? You cannot be serious. I have a life. I have a job, in fact two. I have a family, and friends. I am here because I like it here, but it is not my life. I am not sad, but I have seen hundreds of people like you come and go. "I can eat anything. The hotter the better. Watch me!" Your mom obviously did not hug you enough or give you enough attention as a child. If you want to seriously do reviews, then drop the circus act and focus on the peppers. The different tastes, how the heat affects different parts of your mouth, the aroma, basically the attributes of the peppers. And please, please stop spitting all the time on camera. The History Channel will not like that at all. Yes, I have watched several of your videos because I really wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. You mean well, I believe that, but you are just WAY over the top.

JayT :shame: I am a little busy LOL i'm actually getting the dvd's ready for the History Channel. I will play with you later..Also I can eat anything I just ate a dirty old leather boot covered in A1 :eek:

Ted, from the name you use to the antics on your video scream "look at me". You may take yourself seriously, I do not and I think that feeling is widespread. You say you do these "challenges" because people ask you to. If someone challenged you to play in the freeway, would you jump out in the road?

You seek attention, but when the attention is negative you whine. Take this however you want, just an HONEST opinion.

Maturity, look it up, might be worth a little self examination on your part.

Guys, we are all playing right into Ted's stupid little twelve year old game. He thrives on attention and negativity and we are giving it to him. Let's just look down the line and think who will be remembered the most, a sideshow act like Ted or someone that actually contributes to our community? I think we all know the answer to that. Ted, you make me laugh (and not in the way you are hoping for). When I say I laugh at you, I mean I laugh at you and everything in your wannabe little world. . .

EDIT: Hey JayT, if you block him on Facebook, his stupid comments never even show up! IT'S HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Butch i'm just some idiot who eats things that scare others....kinda like a big Chupacabra LOL"

...quote from my fellow "reviewer".

And you want to be taken seriously?

Ted, NOBODY here takes you seriously. You are a joke. You DO beg for peppers, you are a narcissistic idiot, entering a battle of whit, but the main problem is, that you are unarmed. There are several "Reviewers" that have my utmost respect on this site, you however are not one of those. I cant WAIT to see you on Tosh O, maybe then after he rails on how STUPID you really are, you might listen to what people are trying to tell you. Have a good 'en

If you want to watch videos that people respect, they are the videos from Paul, or Neil, etc... Where they actually TALK about the pepper/product, give you insight on what is going on, other than your "I cant swallow my saliva" routine....
Spitting in gross dude. Just fyi

Hey Ted,

I wasn't going to get too involved, because I have been know to just pop off at the mouth and it seems to make people uneasy, but you asked for criticism, so here is my .02.

First off, you still have not answered my question, what is the point of this thread? The news is out on the Morouga, as it has been for more than a few days, and you are now coming here and telling us the same thing that we already know. I don't necessarily think that we are "playing into your game", I actually think that you believe that THP is a place with people just like you....it isn't. I am sure that there are Ted lovers here, however, there are way more people who look at peppers, sauces, and growing with respect.

I take this very seriously, it is not a "Challenge" to me. You have every right to consider each pepper you eat a challenge. That is what sells, and that is what you are after. But this is a perfect example of how a "Challenge" seeker gets on Barbra Walters and nobody has ever heard of Beaglestorm. The biggest difference is the fact that I swear to you Beagle could care less if his videos are played on TV. What you represent IS the average joe. That is totally fine, but I am not the average joe. I am a chili grower who has a respect and borders on obsession with the hobby. There will be a lot of people here like me and it is insulting when you come here and throw up flashy ALL CAPS THREAD HEADLINES, and tell us nothing but how you got contacted and have insider information, or your getting threats from so and so. In all reality, if you ARE getting contacted by the heavies in the chili pepper industry, it is a sad day for growers everywhere.

Ted, I have about a dozen videos where I have reviewed chili peppers and have never received a single threat. But because of you the positive experience I have sharing the FACTS about the chili is skewed because I am berated with messages to "Eat Goldfish", "Eat a live scorpion", etc. They think all of us are like you, and that is something that you have taken away from me and the community.

Ted, among your first words in the original post is something along the lines of you are not looking for attention, but that is exactly what you are doing. If you would have just admit it, this would have played out much differently. I have no doubt that you share your chilis and have probably got a few people to like them, however, everything about you from your ALL CAPS NAME AND HEADLINES, to your ridiculous signature, to your first go around here on THP scream that you want attention. I am here to tell you that IT IS OK! You do things that most of the world would never do. That is a plus in my book. BUT when you compare you to me, you are way off the mark.

Ted, keep making videos, congratulations on the success, and I honestly think that you have a shot in the entertainment industry (look at those guys on heat seekers, you can eat everything they do), but if you expect to be welcomed with open arms by me I am sorry. You and I simply are in it for totally different reasons.

Good luck.

Matt

"bring oil... And fire"

Until every Trinidadian super is properly tested, we can't proclaim with any certainty that any pepper is "the worlds hottest". I tend to believe the Maruga probably isn't it as I trust the opinions of those who have worked with an array of peppers personally (ie. Judy aka pepperlover), but even then: it doesn't matter for 90% of the people here, we don't care.

Edit: it does (rightfully) bother some people here though, that sensationalism and profiteering are taking a backseat to true pepper enthusiasm, it's cheapening.

Most of us do care which is the hottest only because we see gullible people getting manipulated/screwed year after year by poor data and online info. I personally try to provide an honest, intelligent opinion and I have often provided free seeds in attempt to combat the greed of many online seed sellers

*Sorry, no more seeds available this year

Most of us do care which is the hottest only because we see gullible people getting manipulated/screwed year after year by poor data and online info ....

Yup, hence the edit ^

... *Sorry, no more seeds available this year

andrew_reow_v3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back