• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

WORTHLESS ANIMALS!!!

Cats are vindictive. I was up at fish camp in Alaska and the camp cat came into my cabin soaking wet one night, jumped on my bed and me, stuck his but in my face and was doing that weird cat paw thing on top of me and my sleeping bag. I tossed him off of me pronto. Next day I had to go to outcamp in the bush for a week. When I came back I discovered that he had dropped a deuce in my sleeping bag.
That weird paw thing is a sign of affection, and basically means the cat was trying to milk you! :rofl:

Gas its no wonder your flatmates cat doesn't touch your plants. The furry little shit head looks too fat to bloody move!
:rofl:

She was actually only that fat for a little while.... my flatmate has since stopped feeding her so much. Even when she was that fat though, she still had a surprising amount of action in her. I shit you not.

Mr. Ming is welcome to come teach our two dumbasses a thing or two. These two are just furry throwpillows for the most part. At least throwpillows don't $hit on the floor when they are pissed off at you. Do throwpillows get angry??? :crazy:

Ok, time to go get another beer I think...

Back