• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

'Wrath of God' Do's amd DONT'S

Well for all of you that have recently ordered our 'Fiery Temper' and 'Wrath of God' sauces, they are ready!

But before eating or making sauces there are few things you should know LOL!

Don't look in blender after taking lid off and accidently hit the pulse speed button!

Don't Taste the 'Wrath of God' burn your mouth off, gulp large amounts of beer and realise you need to get more ingrediants. (honey Im PI&*ED)

Don' (we all know this one) leave the latex glove on and head to the loo!

Don't Think that lovely bhut heat is off your hands after 8 washes and pick your nose!

Don't Wash your Bhut covered dishes in your elderly mothers sink!

Don't (at all costs) get intimate with your now loving partner !!

Do Wash your bhut covered dishes in your mother in laws sink!

Do Use a sand blaster to get any 'Wrath of God' residue off!

Do Hold your hands in the air and tie to ceiling for the duration you sleep 2-8 weeks after making/touching 'Wrath of god'

Do Have air con on full bore and esky full of beer near bed!

It was a fun night making sauce its all ready and about to be shipped so DO enjoy!

I'll post pics this arvo!

Scorp :shocked::onfire:

RingburnDave said:
Mate I have to come down and see you in a couple weeks.. check out your operation :P

Cool mate pm me your number, ill give you a buzz!! The start of 300 little babies have just started to poke there we little leaves up.

Should look cool soon!!

"Don't Think that lovely bhut heat is off your hands after 8 washes and pick your nose!"

Hahahahahaa, or like me, apsent-mindedly rub the corner of your eye to stop that annoying little itch.

My eye burned and watered for three days...

I use a bit of bicarb of soda with my liquid handwash to remove chilli from my hands and thus the danger of hot eye/nose/etc. That's if i can't find the latex gloves.

where are you getting all your fresh pods from? I'm weeks away yet.
Looks like its gonna be a great year for growers all over oz.

ring sting said:
I use a bit of bicarb of soda with my liquid handwash to remove chilli from my hands and thus the danger of hot eye/nose/etc. That's if i can't find the latex gloves.

Bi carb ...sand blaster style I tell ya...Hot stuff isn't it!:lol:

stillmanz said:

He he ....Have a we little stash hidden away in my grandmothers, aunt's, sisters ex boyfriends, mothers half uncles, widows sisters house. Too many bourbons I think for dave.

stillmanz said:

Now for the day after (too many bourbons)answer...lol...Ive got quiet a few bhuts stored away and in regard to this year for aussies, your right mate I reckon it will be a great year...its started off a bit wet here after planting...but other than that I think its gonna settle nicely. Hows it at your end of town?

Dave

yep comming along, I got a few people growing out some pods for me this year, so shouldn't have the shortages I've had in the past.
just finding the time lol.

stillmanz said:
yep comming along, I got a few people growing out some pods for me this year, so shouldn't have the shortages I've had in the past.
just finding the time lol.

So true time wise isnt it...its just crazy! What number are you growing plant wise (bhuts etc..)? Ive got probably 35 in...enough Im not sure?

I didnt even have a chance to get down the hallway -- I was like what are you talking about I washed my hands hours ago **touches eye** -- now eye matches face :D

LUCKYDOG said:
I didnt even have a chance to get down the hallway -- I was like what are you talking about I washed my hands hours ago **touches eye** -- now eye matches face :D

Very Very funny i must say...oh so funny!! LOL!!;)

Back