WTF Happen To Cappy!?

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I just want to give a shout out to old friends and new friends and see how everybody's doing.  Yes it has been a very long time over two years since I've posted anything because of the drama and don't need any more in my life as is.  I got back to just growing peppers for my own enjoyment.  I have checked back to read the forum and see things really haven't changed that much. It has been a crazy in my own life with my house flooding last year, kid graduating college, and almost dying because of a dental procedure.  Many ups and downs, twists and turns just happy to be alive.  I do miss THP and all the fun we share growing peppers and hopefully will be able to make frequent appearances back on the forum.  I have update my photobucket with my progress earlier this year and some from today.  http://s266.photobucket.com/user/Cappy_023/library/

Cappy

Welcome back, good sir!

Good to hear from you, Cappy~ 

Welcome back Cappy, life goes on with up and downs for all of us i suppose but a friendly community like THP helps a bit... your plants look awesome as always!

All the best

Datil

Welcome back Cappy.  Awesome looking plants.  let us know if you start selling your sauces again.  I've never had it, but it sounds awesome and something i'd like to try.

Back