• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

WTF

Scoville DeVille said:
But you're cool with the canned toothed animal soup? :rofl:

I suppose now you're gonna start haring salt or :gaaasp: black pepper!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I DEFINITELY like my Clorox fresh! hahahahahahahahaha

No, that shit made me gag. lol 

The only canned fish I can handle is tuna, and these days I'd so much rather eat it raw or seared - I can't remember the last time I had a canned tuna sammich. 

Used to love 'em as a kid though. Bumble Bee - yum. 
The Hot Pepper said:
You're mixing up scove and smoke.

There's a joke in there somewhere but I'm not feeling particularly clever right now. 

lol
Hybrid Mode 01 said:
 It feels like everybody here started doing (more) drugs (than usual) and now everything is weird(er than usual). 

Speaking only for myself, yes. 
:woohoo: 

Strangely I had canned tuna today first time in years. Craved it so went to Italian market as they use Italian tuna, make it from the can when you order, and use good bread and cheese. Yeah, cheese and fish so there! WTF?!

The Hot Pepper said:
Strangely I had canned tuna today first time in years. Craved it so went to Italian market as they use Italian tuna, make it from the can when you order, and use good bread and cheese. Yeah, cheese and fish so there! WTF?!

Nothing hits the spot like a nice, cold tuna melt!  :drooling:
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

Speaking only for myself, yes. 
:woohoo:

Good.

:high:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMV0nw0DtgQ

image.jpeg

The Hot Pepper said:

Yes, wtf indeed - the debbil hisself invented the tuna melt. Fish & cheese - hurl! 

You had me up until the cheese part. Now I has a sad. :(

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Yes, wtf indeed - the debbil hisself invented the tuna melt. Fish & cheese - hurl! 

You had me up until the cheese part. Now I has a sad. :(
It is the ONLY way I'll eat fish with cheese. Period.

Back