• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Yellow 7 Pod

JSKaiser

Banned
Oh my god!!!!! It hurt so bad. I will be doing another video guys. Sorry to all of you who expected more from this. I should have some more ripe pods soon, so I think Ill go for it again. I swallowed the first half, and my body said oh hell no.... get this out of here. Anyways, here is my humiliation. Ill put a description below.

Hope you get a chuckle. You can see the heat register on my face.

Description:
Hottest pepper I have ever encountered. Oh my god. It was so hot. Everything was okay until I swallowed the first half. My body said nope. I have never gagged before like that. I dont have a gag reflex. You will here me gag in the background, however I dont actually throw up. I did spit out about a 1/4 of the pepper. My mouth was on fire for a good fifteen minutes. Front of mouth, back of mouth, my tongue was being torched, it burned under my tongue, my cheeks were hurting, and I could barely breathe. After choking down a glass of milk, I could handle it a little better. It was still excruciating. However, this being said, it was also amazingly delicious! Very fruity. Very similar to the Bhut Jolokia I had last week, but not as citrusy. Just more of a sweet fruity flavor. Im sorry to those of you who expected a good review. I will be doing this again soon. I think I might just go with a half of a pepper at first so I can make a video review, and then go for the rest at the end. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I would also like to thank my baby for her love and support, and her enjoyment of my suffering!! I love you!

Thanks. I appreciate it. I will get a good video up soon. That one was just simply amazing. It was okay til I swallowed, then it was like somebody lit a blowtorch and stuck it in my mouth. I love that my fiance comes in the room and starts laughing and says the faces I was making were the funniest thing shes ever seen! lol I thought I was having a siezure for a second. my whole body was quivering.

Oh, brother you got up out of that chair with a purpose! One of those..."WHERE SHOULD I BARF?!?!" moments for a second! Love it! I have a Naga getting ready to turn ripe here soon so you wont be alone in the embarassment!

:) Gotta give you some credit for posting a fail vid.

I've eaten a yellow 7 and wished I hadn't swallowed it.

That was a freking big pod lol

That doesn't make me feel good abut what I am going to be doing in the next couple of days. Due to the heat down here, by summer harvest of Yellow 7's is a whopping 1 pepper. My wife agreed to try it and is splitting it with me as soon as it ripens all the way.
I love your plant shelf. I've been meaning to build one just like that for my seedlings but need to get some more lights first.

I have never seen anyone run from the camera like that before. That pepper is no joke. Well, at least now you know what you are in for with the rest of your peppers. I ate quite a few superhots before I had the nerve to put one on video. Kudos to you for trying.

Thanks everybody. Ill be bringing more of em to ya soon. I think after that Bhut and yesterdays yellow 7, Im ready for the rest of em. Havent tried the brain yet, but hoping to before the season is over. thats the only other one Im nervous about.

Good job bro. You got up calmly at first then started to panic on where you going to heeve. I good chuckle from the vid. The yellow 7 no joke. It is quite hot.
good stuff.

still did good. hell i'll probably do the same thing! mine won't be ready for a few weeks. really looking forward to trying that one. i just hope i can get off camera that quick if the pepper goes in reverse! the bhut almost got me that way last year. hope you try again!

I admire your courage man. I want to try all these superhots so badly because I've read so much about the fruity taste. I've only had 2 small b. jolokias and the taste was fantastic. Don't know if I could down a giant like that at one sitting. You are one tough Texan.

man you did just find!! not everyone is doing video's of eating these super hots and those that do are brave enough to post it fail or not!! you didn't fail, you ate it!!
I feel like barfing evertime right at first then my body sees that it is not poison then kicks the endorphins in!!

Thanks everyone. I will be doing a fatalii in the next day or so while they are fresh. Ill definitely do another yellow 7 when I get a good ripe one thats not so humongous. I look at the pictures of it, and it looks so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back