• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Yellow Bhut Jolokia & 4 horsemen burger

First the Jonah than the Yellow Bhut. Will post the 4 horsemen burger pics once I am done cooking it tonight. Couldnt wait till tomorrow to make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEj_PzzdY78

Ryan is this what you do to get back in the groove after vacation?? Way to go you animal!!! You didn't share with the boxer dude. Hope you enjoy the sauce I sent and add one or two of those with the sauce in a blender, good shit. :hell:

Ryan is this what you do to get back in the groove after vacation?? Way to go you animal!!! You didn't share with the boxer dude. Hope you enjoy the sauce I sent and add one or two of those with the sauce in a blender, good shit. :hell:

Hahaha I had all theses peppers sent to me but didnt have a chance to eat them before I went on vaca, I dont think they would have been good next week so I had to eat them this weekend. I learned my lesson on eating peppers like this on a work night one to many times and I cannot wait to try the sauce you sent thanks a million! Hahaha yeah the thing is if I let him I am pretty sure he would at least try to eat a pepper if I gave it to him. Cant do that he doesnt know what he would be in for lol.

I couldnt figure out how to sort them but I believe you will get the point. Here is my 4 horsemen burger! I made it way to big and ate about 75% of it before I was to full to continue, took quite a while to do that drenched in sweat and my lips have been burning for about an hour. I just put it into a album as that is easier than posting individual photos.

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/lazienfat/4%20horsemen/

Great video. I love the yellows. All of the superhot yellows never cease to surprise me. The taste is amazing. That burger looked delicious. I may have to try my hand at the 4 horseman. See if I can take it like the rest! great job. keep em coming.

cappy you need to stop sending ppl bad seeds :D lolol this is the yellow But Jolokia

hpim1915t.jpg

hpim1917d.jpg

im growing yellow bhuts this year for the first time
they make excellent hot sauce!!
just go light on the vinegar and spices so you dont drown the delicate flavor, there very tasty but of course as hot as any other Bhut species

i highly recommend them to any superhot lover (OR TO THE CURIOUS lol)

thanks your friend AJIJOE

nice job man. Do a Bell pepper to switch it up, lol.

Well I have some that are not super hots from SS and have been trying to talk my dad into making a video with me so it just might happen!!

Those burger pics look really good Laz.
Thanks Mal it was awesome. Cant wait to see you at the NW party!

im growing yellow bhuts this year for the first timethey make excellent hot sauce!!just go light on the vinegar and spices so you dont drown the delicate flavor, there very tasty but of course as hot as any other Bhut speciesi highly recommend them to any superhot lover (OR TO THE CURIOUS lol)thanks your friend AJIJOE

yeah I do not like sauces that vinegar overtakes the flavor of the peppers, I would rather dehydrate to prevent that. If you have a awesome recipe for the sauce please post it!!

Back