• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense yellow Bhuts ?

dude today asked me if germinating yellow bhuts was the same as the normal bhuts? WHAT, WHERE

from Ebay...http://cgi.ebay.com.au/very-rare-YE...ulbs?hash=item2ea6cd4af7&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

""These Yellow Bhut Jolokia Seeds are the only seeds of it's kind in Australia wich I recieved on Friday

BEWARE OF IMITATION YELLOW BHUT SEEDS

I am the only person in Australia who has Genuine YELLOW BHUT JOLOKIA SEEDS

Seeds have been pulled out of baby yellow Bhut Jolokia as they are so rare new and still growing.

You can see the Baby Yellow Bhut Jolokia in my photo.

I should have full size in December""

((Buy Now))Yea Me Too now and will be in so Fast when arrive then under Metal Halide so will see what they are, Naga Taste is Naga Taste be it bih , bhut , dorset, morich , chocolate Bhut all have that naga twang so if it is a Yellow Bhut, will taste like a Naga YAY.. look like a Bonda ma Jacques though to me

Dunno... Yellow Naga Yellow Naga can always live in Hope.

the pods in their pics don't look anything like a naga variety at all. Might just be more ebay hype, no? Why white stems? How could that happen?

yea its doubtfull. but if the guy is close to you why not go pay him a visit. perhaps make a trade or something. if they are the real thing then you'll have seeds to sell also next year.

Guy sure plays up the heat/pain thing. Sounds a bit hokey to me. If the seeds were within an hours drive I might give 'em a try though just to see. The peppers don't look much like a Bhut. Good luck if you try them Neil.

Selling seeds from a baby pepper that look hardly at all like any pics I've seen of a bhut?

What's that smell?

If its sold on e-bay, it could be anything. Even if it was a Bhut crossed with some yellow strain, it doesn't really make it a bhut, and it doesn't mean that its stable in any way. Buyer beware!!

www.chiliseeds.co.uk claim to have an Orange Bhut, which seem pretty yellow to me:

orange_bhut_jolokia_chili_seeds.jpg

I've got a few to germinate already, will be interesting to see what they look/taste like.

MiLK_MaN said:
www.chiliseeds.co.uk claim to have an Orange Bhut, which seem pretty yellow to me:

orange_bhut_jolokia_chili_seeds.jpg

I've got a few to germinate already, will be interesting to see what they look/taste like.

BAH! I've bought pods that look exactly like these in the local hippy grocery store, as well as the mexican farmer's market. Bhut my butt!

Back