• Do you need help identifying a ðŸŒķ?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? ðŸĪ§
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

YELLOW NAGA

Agreed. Glad I could give everyone a target.

Did I mention that my 2 year old switched the labels? I deserve some, hell I gave myself 3 deuches out of 5.

How much do I deserve?

Cheezy, I think you need to do the honorable thing and deal with shame just like a Samurai would. when a Samurai fail, he kills himself.

Just kidding dude, even though that was a legendary fail, we love you and will (sometime in the not so near future) get over it. cheers.

That was a pretty good guess I had..... I just thought maybe because I myself have a hard time telling the difference by looking at them.:P

chillilover said:
That was a pretty good guess I had..... I just thought maybe because I myself have a hard time telling the difference by looking at them.:P

YEAH! you deserve credit.:rolleyes:;)

And actually they aren't near as hot as nagas!

MORE FAIL!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!;)

now arnt you glad you discovered your own fail instead of actually posting pics and have sum one be like "LOLOLOLOL thatz a fatal11 n00b" although i doubt anyone on this site actually lacks the typing skills to put it like that.

Sorry for a subject change from the rousing. But what is a Dr pepper? and how did it cross with a bell pepper? How easy is it to cross and keeping my Chilies on different belcones is the enough to keep it from happening? Can you change the color, size, and heat, hotter or mild ? An other one is in Thailand the temp is 34c to 27c roughy year round humd 70% will that change them if from the Americas. Also got a new Thai chili from the wifes family here its from the hill tribe in the north called āļžāļĢāļīāļ āļŦāļĒāļ§āļ Prik guleiun or how ever you spell it Chili a name of the hill tribe or so I've been told but it mite change if I get more info. Pretty much a Prik key nuu, chili shit rat. But some flavor and not as hot but almost. If you don't eat prik key nuu, offen some still could tell the diferent flavor. If you know more I'd like to know
Thank you.

Exotic Island said:
Sorry for a subject change from the rousing. But what is a Dr pepper? and how did it cross with a bell pepper? How easy is it to cross and keeping my Chilies on different belcones is the enough to keep it from happening? Can you change the color, size, and heat, hotter or mild ? An other one is in Thailand the temp is 34c to 27c roughy year round humd 70% will that change them if from the Americas. Also got a new Thai chili from the wifes family here its from the hill tribe in the north called āļžāļĢāļīāļ āļŦāļĒāļ§āļ Prik guleiun or how ever you spell it Chili a name of the hill tribe or so I've been told but it mite change if I get more info. Pretty much a Prik key nuu, chili shit rat. But some flavor and not as hot but almost. If you don't eat prik key nuu, offen some still could tell the diferent flavor. If you know more I'd like to know
Thank you.

DR pepper is a soft drink in NA and aparently a former member of the site. (who has since become a meme) used to talk about dr pepper a lot.
Dr%20Pepper%20Can.jpg

N_FF said:
no a meme as in a joke/catchphrase/image that is overused though still humorous.

Like sending n00bs to lemonparty dot org for information when you get tired of them. (NOTE: there is a reason I don't link to the site...NSFW and not safe for PMD)

MrArboc said:
Like sending n00bs to lemonparty dot org for information when you get tired of them. (NOTE: there is a reason I don't link to the site...NSFW and not safe for PMD)

yes exactly. but i wasent thinking of something that severe. oh btw what is PMD's full user name? its not PMD because i did a search for it. i want to see some of his posts.

edit im an idiot. you have his full name and a quote in your sig doh.

Back