Yellow Scorpion - CARDI - SASBE Offer - The Return!

I contemplated doing it and have decided to go ahead even though I got a lot of crap going on right now. I am offering seeds of this variety on a SASBE offer basis. This means you send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope, return address label, $0.64 loose postage or toss in a $1 bill and I pay postage :). Also include a plastic ziplock bag with the variety name on or in it. Easy enough. I fill the baggie, close the envelope and it gets sent back. PLEASE follow instructions if you want this free seed. If you only want to pay $0.44, I'm happy to toss your seeds in a regular envelope and you can risk the seeds getting crushed by the automatic postal sorter machines. lol. Some people don't mind the risk.

Offer is good to the first 20 takers. I'll send 10-15 seeds of this variety. It's a very nice looking pod, great flavor, maybe 7-8 on the heat scale. I put this one out in 2009 too and it got a BIG reception. :)

No minimum post requirement. Don't care. :)

If you're applying for the seed, post on the thread so I can track responses. Only say you want them if you intend on sending the envelope. The offer is for this variety, not 20 others. :)

Oh, if you're outside the US, you'll have to send me an envelope with either U.S. postage included ($1) or Paypal me postage fees.

Chris

So you know what you are getting:

P1090114.jpg

Chris,

Let me know were to send the SASBE, and it will be in the mail in the morning (or later this morning that is). Thanks

I would ove to take u up on your offer, please send me your address so I can send you a SASE. Thanks, Mike

I would love to have some Chris. Send me your address and I will get an envelope in the mail. Thank you!

Charles

Back