Yellow Scorpion - CARDI - SASBE Offer - The Return!

Charles from Brownwood, TX sent me a SASBE, but people can't use postage meters to print this on your envelope. Not sure how many of you know this, but the USPS does not allow pre-paid postage in that form when the sender is shipping from Michigan and the post-marked postage is across the country!!

Rule for everyone moving forward - no metered pre-paid amounts. That's why I said 'loose postage' in my request. Not trying to single anyone out, but I wanted to let people know. if you don't want to buy stamps, fine throw in a dollar bill and call it a day if in the U.S.

Also, PLEASE put your THP username and variety requested in the envelope. I can't keep track of everything w/o this info. Too hectic!

Additionally, I'm not seeing marked ziplock bags with the variety names on it. if I'm to run these offers, I need rules followed to the tee to make it worth my effort. :)

Chris

P.S. Charles, I covered your postage. :) No problem this time. Your seeds will go out Monday.

Can someone tell me the THP username who requested seeds on this offer from Osage Beach, MO? Just keeping track of stuff for my records. :)

Chris

Chris....

I would also love some if there is any left...If you could give me your address.. I am in Macon ga..Thanx Dave

Charles from Brownwood, TX sent me a SASBE, but people can't use postage meters to print this on your envelope. Not sure how many of you know this, but the USPS does not allow pre-paid postage in that form when the sender is shipping from Michigan and the post-marked postage is across the country!!

Rule for everyone moving forward - no metered pre-paid amounts. That's why I said 'loose postage' in my request. Not trying to single anyone out, but I wanted to let people know. if you don't want to buy stamps, fine throw in a dollar bill and call it a day if in the U.S.

Also, PLEASE put your THP username and variety requested in the envelope. I can't keep track of everything w/o this info. Too hectic!

Additionally, I'm not seeing marked ziplock bags with the variety names on it. if I'm to run these offers, I need rules followed to the tee to make it worth my effort. :)

Chris

P.S. Charles, I covered your postage. :) No problem this time. Your seeds will go out Monday.

Thanks Chris! I will make it up to you!

Charles, like I said in my PM, no big deal. :) Just a FYI for others sending SASBEs.

Chad you're in.

OFFER IS NOW CLOSED. I got 20 takers. Maybe there will be a round 3 another year!!!

Chris

Glad to hear the seeds arrived. I think I've sent out all but two member's seeds now as their SASBEs never came. Hope you all enjoy them.

Chris

Back