• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Yellow to white to brown?

Som I have a reaper and a bhut with weird unhealthy coloration. It started yellow, then statrted turning white in a pattern that looked like a shadow on the plant. I figured sunburn so rem0ved it from my CFL's and now it gets a few hours of sunlight a day. Now they look like their turning brown. I've been pretty diligent about not overwatering. Any hope? Should I add nutes?

Took some pictures just before work. I'll post them in the morning. GPS-- That looks very similar. Let me know what you think when I post the pics.

Finally got around to it. Here is a pic of the bad leaves:

badleafjpg.jpg

The whitish/brownish leaves are kind of dry but not quite crumbly. The plant continues to stand up and gets no more or less water than anything else.

Doesn't look like the same as what I have going on. I can say I haven't seen your particular symptom though. I would spray with a fungicide, but that would be just a wild guess.

I went ahead and removed a few of the offending leaves on several plants, hopefully enough to spur new growth without killing the little buggers, then I stuck them under some grow lights. Next watering I'll start a 10 to 14 day MG watering regimen. We'll get these guys back to ship shape.

Back