• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Your fave Sriracha?

JayT said:
Who the hell drinks Bloody Marys at 7 or 8 at night?  Crazy Texans... :crazy:

I had 3 bloody mary pints last night around 7 so there. I believe they also used Sriracha. And cornishons and a little of the pickle juice. They were slammin'. Sorry about your alcohol clock there Jay. Do you not have any hot sauce before bedtime as well? :lol:

No electricity for frozen margaritas. That's okay, he only drinks them on Cinco de Mayo. You must be crazy to drink them any other time.  :lol:

32 oz. Lee Kum Kee Sirachi at the 99cent store.
Crying Tiger Sirachi , 10 oz. bottle.

La Guacamaya Chamoy Sauce 34oz.

If nothing else they are probably worth exactly what they cost me...

Now you guys did it. I have a hankering for sriracha bloody marys now. Problem is that I know I am out of vodka and tomato juice. Sounds like I need to make a stop on the way home tonight...

Come to think of it, I might as well pick up more sriracha too. I'm running low and the bloody marys might just deplete my supply.

Tuong Ot is my fav and the local Chinese buffet carries it , i was surprised cause most use the chunky stuff with the garlic, i like that one too but its nice that the have Tuong Ot

thanks your friend Joe

Huy Fong always. Found some Sky Valley Sriracha at Costco a while back. Threw the bottle away as I didn't like the taste at all. My wife seemed to like it more. Then again she married me, poor taste indeed.

I have a bottle of Tuong Ot right now.  I also have the rooster.  I still prefer the rooster, but the Tuong Ot isn't bad.  I remember once having Huy Fong extra garlic.  The same bottle as the regular stuff, but it had a brown cap.  Anyone ever have that?  I liked it.

JayT said:
I have a bottle of Tuong Ot right now.  I also have the rooster.  I still prefer the rooster, but the Tuong Ot isn't bad.  I remember once having Huy Fong extra garlic.  The same bottle as the regular stuff, but it had a brown cap.  Anyone ever have that?  I liked it.

On Huy Fong's website it says they only use a green cap for their products in the plastic squeeze bottle to distinguish there stuff from copy cats.

Well, it was years ago that I had the other one.  I suppose I could have been confused, but it was definitely a brown cap.

JayT said:
Double huh?

Tuong ot means fermented, it's just the regular Huy Fong sriracha. There is no other srirahca by Huy Fong. It's called Tuong ot Sriracha.

You prefer the rooster. THAT IS the rooster :lol:

FLYING GOOSE has a garlic sriracha with a brown cap. Huy Fong, right. Imitators, left.

flying_goose.jpg

I can't find a picture, but the one I was referring to as Tuong Ot, actually is made by Trong Food International of California.  It has a Pyramid on the front with a yellow cap and red label.  It says Tuong Ot An Pho Sriracha and then Kim Tu Thap underneath.

Back